z

Young Writers Society



Bruises

by Layla


Bruises

By:Layla

:D :D :D :D :D

PROLOGUE

I toss and turn while I try to go to sleep. I feel so much guilt for not telling the conselor the truth about what really happened. Well what was i supposed to do? If I would've told the truth, I could've gotten jumped by his friends.

I start to cry, feeling so confused. I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom, counting each step I took. I open the top drawer and stare down at the razor blade. I pick it up, and put it in front of my face. I look down at my wrist, still crying. I put my arm over the sink and begin to cut.

I convince myself this is my punishment. I start to feel dizzy but keep cutting, deeper and deeper as I go. Then darkness.

(Tell me what you guys think. Should I keep writing?? Thank you.)


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
155 Reviews


Points: 1618
Reviews: 155

Donate
Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 am
Prokaryote says...



Yes, you should keep writing, but not this story.

Anyway, Layla, try writing something more significant and then asking for opinions. There's hardly anything here to talk about.

Prokaryote





Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief