z

Young Writers Society



easily angels

by Brigadier



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
140 Reviews


Points: 249
Reviews: 140

Donate
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 am
View Likes
Anma wrote a review...



Very Colorful, it sticks out nicely. I'm not sure what the word is, or means, but guessing by the colors its a good thing. If its not maybe that's what you should start doing to help the people who don't understand. Use the colors to help bring out the meaning of the word. Like its good use bright colors, its bad use dark. Also if you could possibly use the colors to explain the word that would be cool. Either than that its amazing, its very cool.




User avatar
61 Reviews


Points: 4338
Reviews: 61

Donate
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:40 am
View Likes
OofOof1 wrote a review...



You make the word pop out so nicely with all those colors you put into it. And I like how this is only a one-word poem. There are so many possibilities what a one-word poem can do to your brain. It can make you think as hard as you can about what the poem is about. It can give you an idea about writing your own poem about that word. It can do much more to. I'm just here to say that you're poem, even though it's a one-word poem, is a masterpiece.




User avatar
232 Reviews


Points: 1378
Reviews: 232

Donate
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:21 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...



The color and font makes this one word poem pop with life and creativity. What I want to know is why did you choose this word? What does it mean to you? So much is left unanswered. I really don't know how to write a review for a one worded poem so I am going to leave it at that...





Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners