Wildheart The Marbled Cat Of Kod Island-Epologue

by EverLight

Note: Please be nice. This is something I wrote with my sister, and she's 11. It may, or may not show. And I had fun writing it with her! She'll become a bestselling author I'm sure! . . .Unless I get there first. (;. One of my favorite thing is that the setting is one of my imaginary  lands I dreamed of when I was 11. It was a nice trip to the past!

I've often heard people say that wild cats are untameable, fierce and deadly, I can only speak through my experience, and it has taught me that that's not necessarily true. My Marbled cat Wildheart, is just like any other domestic cat, and she is a wild cat! My name is Jonas Lillian. I live on an island called Kod Island. Kod Island is located near the country of Columzio, a secret island where only cats and their sufficient prey roam. Kod Island is a beautiful island graced with rivers, streams, mighty oaks trees, fields of flowers, and of course Marbled cats. I confess it was a good thing that I met Wildheart. That marbled cat saved my life twice over as you'll soon find out. I've lived on this Island for twenty years. I can remember how young I was when I first came to Kod Island. But that's in the past. This is now. Listen to my story, and perhaps you will see why I believe not all wild cats are vicious, and how Wildheart saved my life. Open your ears and hear my tale. I don't know what you think about wildcat's, I only know what I think, and what life taught me about them. And I know in my heart wildcat's aren't dangerous or deadly. Maybe you've been attacked by one, and don't believe a word I am saying. Read on my friend. You may find that compassion can lie in even the fiercest of hearts. Maybe not always. But it is there if the possessor of that heart will hear the voice that tells him to be kind. To have mercy, and obey. I am forever grateful my little Wildheart did.

Shady wrote a review...

Hey Katnes,

Shady here with a quick review for you this fine review day, courtesy of the blue team! Let's get started...

I really like the premise of this story! You can let your sister know that she's very creative and definitely has a lot of potential and should definitely keep writing!

I like how you have a basic story line, but also some description about where the narrator is in terms of the island, and also some of the story about the marbled cat companion that he has. My suggestion would be to try to flesh it out a bit and create more of a plot arch -- right now it almost feels more like a diary entry, where the narrator is just talking into a void, instead of having a full on story line to it.

But it is definitely a creative concept and I think it has a lot of potential to be expanded.

~Shady 8)

Hello, it is I FlamingPhoenix again here with yet another review for you on this wet day, and to help get this work out the green room.

So because this is written by you and your sister I don't think there is anything wrong, I think it was been fixed up nicely. everything seems to be in the right place, and it sure does make your reader want to keep reading that's for sure.
I will say the title to this story was a mouthful, maybe think of making that a little shorter, but that's all up to you.
I really love the description that was put into this work, it was very well done, and it painted a really good image in my head as I was reading.
And I to agree not all cats are mean, and they can be tamed. :D
I do hope there is a part two coming out, I would like to here what the story of this man and Wildheart is. It sounds like it could be really exciting.
Your little sister should be proud of what she has written here, you as well Kat I think you two did a wonderful job, and I can't wait to see more form you two. Post again soon. Have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix.
Reviewing with a fiery passion.

EverLight says...

Thanks you, and my sister says-What!? Someone liked this? That's super nice! . . .I love her . . .anyway there'll be more coming soon.

Your welcome! I look forward to seeing more for you two! :D

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat