z

Young Writers Society



Looking For Alaska

by FreezGee33


So I read this book, Looking For Alaska, by John Green. It was such an inspiring book, it made me laugh, cry, want to throw it across the room. I definitely would recommend it. It is very well written, it's very funny and witty. I feel like a lot of people will relate with the characters and situations that they're put in. It's one of those books that doesn't have a big plot, but you want to read it anyways because it's so well written and compelling.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
35 Reviews


Points: 5236
Reviews: 35

Donate
Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 am
tigress5674 wrote a review...



Looking for Alaska is one of my favorite books of all time! I love John Green. ^^ He's definitely my idol.

If you haven't already, you really need to read An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns (I actually like this one a little better than LfA). Oh, and check out John and his brother Hank's videos on youtube. They're the vlogbrothers. Seriously, they rock!





But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took