Language

Club Magic

by Chibibabydoll

Club Magic

Academy

Before you read this story please take the time to meet the characters 😊

Profile 1

Name: Takashi Sun

Type: Demon

Eye color: Light blue

Hair Type: Short and Straight

Hair color: Black

Gender: Male

Age: 16

From: Spain

Skin color: Pale

Height: Very tall

Other info: Son of the famous demon known as the sinner, Takashi is from a well know family full of pureblood demons. The Sun family have been around since the 1800s and still seem to keep the blood line going. Takashi grew up with his older brother kuaname (coo-on-a-may), his sister was killed at a very young age. Takashi's family are the third richest people in Tokyo his father works as a lawyer and his mother is an actress. Takashi is also a teen model and is often seen in teen magazines that’s shipped everywhere. The sun family is not exactly from Tokyo the family originated in Spain, one of the family member, a long time ago, wanted to try something new so they rounded up the family and settled with Tokyo. Mary Sun, Takashi's grandmother, wanted the best for her dear sweet grandson so she sent him to club magic. Takashi is a 2rd year student he is also a member of the blood clan, a group created by Draco black, a 3rd year student. Takashi is not the smartest boy in fact he is bit of an air head but he can be serious.

Profile 2 Main

Name: Yuki Traybody

Type: Angel

Eye color: Green

Hair type: Long and straight

Hair color: Light brown

Gender: Female

Age: 15

From: Japan

Skin color: Very pale

Height: Short

Other info: Yuki is a transfer student she is from a royal family line. Yuki was sent from heaven to carry out good deeds Mrs. Traybody found her in the royal garden and immediately adopted her. Ni is the only child so she was spoiled by the whole family, but unlike most rich kids she did not like it at all. As a child she spent most of her days reading and learning, she loved to read. Her father was over protective in fact he was so protective of her that he kept her inside. Yuki spent most of her childhood alone she did not have any friends except for her cousin Marco, who often came to visit her. As she got older she moved from reading to studying and researching, she has a very high IQ. Because of this, her mother sent her to club magic she is a 1st year student and is taking 3rd year classes.

Profile 3 Main

Name: Juno Evergreen

Type: Witch

Eye color: Hazel

Hair Type: Long and wavy

Hair color: Light brown

Gender: Female

Age: 24

From: London

Skin color: Tan

Height: Extremely tall

Other info: Juno is the headmaster of club magic, she founded the school after she graduated from college. She came to Tokyo and build the school from magic the school was made for all kids and teens who possessed magic. Growing up, Juno did not have many friends she was concealed from the outside world because of her power. She was not allowed to go to a human school she was home schooled until she turned 19 then was sent to a human colleg. As she got older she realized that she didn't want others to have to go through what she when through so she built the school. Club Magic today is the most popular school in the magic world. Better than Hogwarts

Profile 9

Name: Draco Black

Type: Vampire

Eye color: Red

Hair type: short and curly

Hair color: red

Gender: Male

Age: 17

From: Japan

Skin color: very pale

Height: Tall

Other info: Draco is the son of Tadashi, a very famous vampire, the Black family are the 2nd richest family in Japan. Draco's family are pure bloods, meaning they were born vampires Draco is the only child. Draco was not the typical sweet and innocent boy. When he was about 5 years old Draco was sent to a human school. The outcome of this was not good he had killed 3 kids on his first day of school the Black family were forced to move so they settled in Tokyo. Draco was locked in his room until he was able to control his thirst for human blood. In his teenage years Draco was sent to Club Magic his father thought it would be the best school for him. On his first day he was already popular he was aloud special privileges and even allowed to create his own group. He created a group called the Blood Clan in his 2nd year of school. Draco is a 3rd year student and also head boy. He is also known to be the 2nd most powerful students at the school.

Profile 3

Name: Hiro Chang

Type: Ice Witch

Eye color: blue

Hair type: Short and spiked

Hair color: White

Gender: Male

Age: 16

From: Tokyo

Skin color: Pale

Height: Tall

Other info: Hiro was a strange child he did not make many friends because many kids found him creepy. His mother was an alcoholic and his father was abusive Hiro hid in his room whenever his parents began to fight. When he was 10 his mother had drank herself to death and his father killed himself because he did not want to take care of his own son. Hiro was sent to an orphanage where he was treated even more poorly than he was at home. He was adopted by a fairly rich family who soon realized that Hiro was not a normal child after he almost froze his inter elementary school. The Chang family still wanted to keep him and refused to give him up after the orphanage found out about his power. They were forced to lock him away until the problem was resolved but they were not able to keep him locked away long. His family sent him to Club Magic in hope that he could learn to control his power. Hiro is a 2nd year student and plays a big part in the blood clan.

Profile 4

Name: Neko Lee

Type: Elemental Wielder

Eye color: Gold

Hair type: Short and wavy

Hair color: Black

Gender: Male

Age: 15

From: Tokyo

Skin color: pale

Height: Tall

Other info: Neko was born into a rather rich family. His mother and father were lawyers so they were out most of the time. Neko had two other siblings an older sister and a younger brother. When he was 8 he caved in to the voices in his head and shot his little brother in the head while on a hunting trip. When his father found him he was playing in his own brother’s blood he had panted pictures with the blood in the grass. Both his parents sent him to a mental hospital where he spent 5 years in a little patted room. He was released at the age of 13 his parents would not let him back in the house. When he was released, they were too scared to remove his mask, so he kept it and changed it himself to look like a Kabuki mask. He lived with his uncle that's where he discovered he had a strange power he could create and move the four elements around him as he pleased. He started to practice at this power until he realized he could do so much more with it. He killed his uncle and when back and killed his mother, father and sister all because the voices told him to. He realized what he had done and tried to run away but you can’t run away from your sin. He found Club Magic and fashioned himself a new Profile, he is currently a 3rd year student and has erased all of his background history. Part of Blood Clan.

Act 1 scene 1

May: (knocks)

Yuki: Enter.

May: Miss Yuki your mother and father would like to see you in the common room right away.

Yuki: Yes okay thank you May

May: (bows)

Yuki: Thoughts~ I wonder what mother and father wants with me this time perhaps another arranged marriage they want to discuss with me. (Leaves room)

Mrs. and Mr. Traybody: (whispering to each other)

Yuki: (enters room)

Mrs. Traybody: Ah Yuki my sweet sweet girl how are you my dear?

Yuki: (Stares with concern) Mother, father, what is this about you never want to talk to me unless it's a new marriage proposal.

Mrs. Traybody: (looks at her husband)

Mr. Traybody: My darling child your mother and I have been taking and we think you’re ready.

Yuki: Ready? for what?

Mrs. Traybody: (places hand on her shoulder) to start going to a high school.

Yuki: (gasps) R-Really.

Mr. Traybody: Yes we have enrolled you into Club Magic Academy Mrs. Evergreen says school started a month ago, but cause of your high IQ she is letting you in.

Mrs. Traybody: We thought it was time for our little angel to finally take flight (smiles).

Yuki: Wow this is so exciting (squeals).

Mrs. Traybody: Cause your finally going to a real school?

Yuki: (Giggles) No because dad agreed on something (laughs).

Mr. Traybody: (frowns) Gee... what no “thanks dad?”

Yuki: (giggles and hugs her father) thank you father.

Mr. Traybody: Your welcome dear I would do anything for my sweet little girl, but just so you know this school is not ordinary.

Yuki: (pulls away) what do you mean?...is it like some kind of privet school?

Mrs. Traybody: (Smiles) no dear it’s a school for kids with special talent. Like you. (Turns to face the wall) and I should inform you that you will be staying at the school until the end of the year.

Yuki: W-what you mean I won't get to see you?

Mr. Traybody: No no darling you got it all wrong you will be able to visit on the holidays and weekends.

Mrs. Traybody: Yuki look at me...it’s going to be okay.

Yuki: (manages smile) O-okay (hugs her mother).

Mrs. Traybody: (runs finger through her hair) I have something that I want you to wear on your first day. (Walks towards a wooden box) this will help you on your first day (opens box and pulls out a golden crown).

Yuki: No no...That’s the royal crown I can't wear that I still have to wait another year before I am ready.

Mrs. Traybody: (smiles) I only told you that so you wouldn't try and mess with it, it’s the queens choice if you are ready or not (walks up to her and places crown on her head) and I say you are.

Yuki: (touches crown) are you sure I am ready mother?

Mrs. Traybody: (stands back and stares at Yuki) Yes I believe so.

Yuki: (smiles brightly)

Mr. Traybody: Now...you start school tomorrow so I expect to see you up bright and early.

Yuki: (nods) Yes father of course (leaves the room)

May: (enters the room) my lady and lord dinner is prepared and this came in from the school (hands Mrs. Traybody a package).

Mrs. Traybody: Hmm it’s the school books for Yuki (hands box to her husband) okay thank you May please tell Yuki to wash up for supper.

May: (bows) yes my lady (leaves room).

Mrs. Traybody: I do hope we made the right choice to send our daughter to this school it’s so far away.

Mr. Traybody: Don't worry Rose Yuki will be fine this will be good for her.

Mrs. Traybody: I hope so (kisses his cheek)

Scene 2

(At the school)

Callie: WHO THE HELL DOSE THAT BITCH THINK SHE IS CALLING ME A BOY!

Takashi: (Holds onto shoulders) Calm down please don't let her get to you.

Callie: BUT I AM HEAD GIRL SHE DOSN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!

Neko: (stares at Callie with wide eyes) Gee I don't think I've seen her this pissed before.

Draco: Be best just to leave her alone Takashi.

Takashi: But if I do she might do something stupid you've seen what she did to the last girl who messed with her.

Callie: (Growls loudly) THAT BITCH IS DEAD YOU HEAR ME DEAD DEAD DEAD!

Takashi: (Holds her down) C-Callie please calm down

Draco: CALM YOURSELF! Take a deep breath and breathe.

Callie: (Stares at Draco) S-sorry I guess I must have lost it.

Takashi: Ya think (lets her go and stands up).

Neko: What happened this time? (Leans on the lockers)

Callie: (rubs her shoulder) I'd rather not talk about it.

Neko: I think I might have some clue as to what happened.

Callie: Oh yea and what’s that?

Neko: Tilee Green....am I right, face it she has been mocking and tormenting you since she got here.

Callie: (Hangs head)

Takashi: Just don't let her get to you I don't want you to do something crazy.

Neko: I feel like there is someone missing.

Draco: (looks at Neko) Hiro is with Professor Juno he is helping her prepare to a new student

Callie, Neko, Takashi: (say at the same time) new student?

Draco: (rolls eyes) honestly don't you people read the school newspaper anymore she will be here tomorrow.

Neko: (Raises eyebrow) She?

Draco: (snarls) Yes she.

Takashi: Is she hot?

Draco: (annoyed) Really Takashi?

Takashi: (shrugs) what?

Draco: (rolls eyes).

Neko: (pulls out phone and begins to type).

Takashi: What’s her name?

Draco: Her Na-

Neko: (interrupts) her name is Yuki Traybody, also known as princess Yuki.

Callie: Princess?

Neko: (scrolls down) it says her mother and father are queen Rose Traybody and King

teriesa334 wrote a review...

This is realy good! I love the concept of how princess Yuki royalty and how she goes to school. I wish you put more explanation on how there demons, angels and Vampires. That part was a little confusing. I love the names you used. I was not sure what time period it is. At first I thought it was the Victorian times because they were bowing to everyone even the daughter. Then in the second seen they pulled out there phones so that was a little confusing. I love the names they are super cool. Overall really great. Cant wait to read more.

Keep writing :)

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:53 pm
HolographicLadybug wrote a review...

This is really good. The ideas here are amazing and I really want to hear more. I love the characters and the imagination you put into them! This is one of the best scripts I have ever read and I think that you can go far with these ideas. This is so awesome that I can't breathe! (Does breathing exercises) Ok, that's better. Anyway, you really should (need) write more because this is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting a new scrip called The Odd Tails, Sadly Club Magic was not liked very much so I hope The Odd Tails will be even better :)

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm
MrsxCreepypasta says...

Hey Enflicted this is my older account I lost the pass word T-T but I will be sure to post more of this on my new account mrsxcreepypasta my new script will be called The Odd Tales

Enflicted says...

:) happy XD :D

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:04 pm
Enflicted says...

you can't do this to me! is there more?
If not write more..... now would be nice

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore