z

Young Writers Society



reform

by Brigadier



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
616 Reviews


Points: 122617
Reviews: 616

Donate
Sat May 04, 2019 10:32 am
FlamingPhoenix wrote a review...



Hello, it is I FlamingPhoenix here with a small review for you on this lovely day, and to also help get this work out the green room.

Let's start.

Okay first off, i'm not quit sure if you can call this a poem, it seams really short. And it's hard to have any flow when reading this, it sounds more like an announcement. Although the words are true, and have meaning behind them. A guess this poem shows they can come in any form. I will have to say the name did get me interested and that is why I came and read your work.
I did enjoy reading this even if it is rather short.
Anyway I hope you will keep writing amazing things and never stop, and have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix.
Reviewing with a fiery passion.




User avatar
386 Reviews


Points: 27684
Reviews: 386

Donate
Sat May 04, 2019 10:21 am
Dossereana wrote a review...



Hi @LordWolf I am here to just do a quick review on your poem, here.
Okay so I am looking at these three lines, and I really like the lines, but I don't no I feel like it is to short to pick anything up from it. But all in all i think the sens of words that you used here was very strong and out putting, so all in all I really like this poem. I am not shore what Prohibition is but it is a word, one that I have never heard of, if you would kear to tell me what it means then that would help me understand a lot more. anyways I also like the sens of for mating that you have got here, maybe that is because its all green i like green more then any other color. I have one thing to say though about it. I don't really get the meaning of rung being there, I don't think that word goes maybe change it to run through string through, I don't no its up to you to make that choice I am just say that that bit mite need a little change.

So That Is All That I Can Say About This Grate Poem, So Keep Up The Grate Poem Writing I Would Love To Here More From You. :D

@EagleFly Out To Seek And Kill





The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain