18+ Language Mature Content

Too Much Blank Space, Not Enough Vomit - 4.3.A - Bipolar

by FruityBickel

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language and mature content.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:30 am
tinybookfarie wrote a review...

Why hello there. Tinybookfaire here for a review...

Look, this was incredible. When I read it, I was like, “Wow. Deep.” I really loved the details and you have a good use for words. I think you did a great job on this and it was just magnificent. Although, there is just some things I would like to point out to you. The first part of your poem could use some more work and then you have the second and third stanza separated so I was not quite sure if they were suppose to be together or not. Other than that, I think you really had a good way of capturing the reader’s attention, which happens to be mine. SO if I had to say what was my favorite part of this poem, I would say it would have to be your use of words. I mean I literally had to look up what one word meant.

So anyway, I think you did an amazing job here and I would love to read more of your work. So good job and don’t forget....Keep writing!

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:16 pm
Fibarrel wrote a review...

I liked how the theme of this poem is something people could sympathise with. Your word choices are used in such a brilliant way. It captivates the reader and makes them comeback for more. However, in the first stanza of the poem, the lines do not make sense. They are broken up, which makes the consistency of the poem not flow easily. And this could make the readers give up on reading the poem in the way you want them to. Overall, the poem conveys a great message.
I hope you keep writing because your work has an overpowering emotion in it.
Looking forward to your writing. :)

SuraikheySuraj wrote a review...

The one thing I am sure of is that, selection of words for the poem is incredible and I would like to congratulate you for that. However, I would like to remind you that, though, words can be considered as fundamental unit of any poem, they are not only thing to look after. After selection of words to express your thoughts/feelings, there correct order is necessary. Throughout the poem, you have divided the sentences in lines. But, when I was reading this poem, I observed that, first part of a sentence is given in a line and second part is given in next line. While doing so, first part of the sentence should make some sense to reader. First part of sentence should make some sense, and reader should be able to understand something, otherwise he or she may lost interest in reading.
Except this point, the poem was marvelous and I enjoyed the theme. All I want to say is, cheer up and keep writing.
Thank You & Welcome.

It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl