a hero's legend

by Beleis

A Hero’s Legend

The legend unfolds

Two hundred aeons ago a wondrous warrior named Trance valiantly destroyed untold numbers of vampires, orcs, werewolves and demons. But when the battle was over he scattered his legendary equipment in fifteen sacred temples that helped seal away the mutant demon Lord Kazogre.

When this was done, he settled down, got married and had twins. He named his son Zidane and his daughter Tayer. Both got married and had twins; every generation had twins. The year is 333666. The descendant of the great hero himself his name is Draco.

Draco lives in Atlantis city. Draco is twenty-one years old, has immense strength, good intellect, incredible reflexes, and good sense of humour. Unlike his ancestor, he has blue eyes, black hair in a different style, same physique and is an expert at black and blue magic. Blue magic and black magic are a skill that everyone on planet Tera must learn.

Meanwhile in the depths of the ocean a magic doorway that kept the mutant demon Lord Kazorge away was being tampered with. Some archaeologists wanted to see what was behind it. They paid for it with their lives because Kazorge sucked out their internal organs and vital fluids, all twenty five thousand of them in numerous submarines. When Kazorge was released his army was resurrected but their descendants were called to his aid, as well to build a bigger, stronger, faster and more skilled army.

Meanwhile back in Atlantis Draco sensed a great evil coming from deep within the planet Tera he told his grandfather that great evil is coming. His grandfather got out their family book, it told him about the great legend, which was once again about to reek havoc upon the planet Tera. At the end of the story Draco said to grandfather “This person who is he, he looks just like me but something about him is different.”

His grandfather said, “That’s your ancestor you are just like him, every part of you except for your hair. You know that legend about the hero who sealed away the mutant demon lord Kazorge “.

“Sure I do it’s just a bedtime story” said Draco.

“WRONG!” shouted his grandfather; “it’s true and the evil you sensed is the evil lord Kazorge breaking free of the seal that was keeping him in an inter-dimensional vortex, which kept showing his, defeat over and over. In a holy realm of pure light and pure goodness is where your ancestor resides. Draco, your path is to destroy the evil that is coming into this world once again”.

Draco was still trying to understand all the information that his grandfather gave to him two days ago. Draco decided to go to the city library to see if he could find any information on his destiny that his great ancestor set before for him. When Draco got to the library he asked if there any books about the legend involving his ancestor and Kazorge. “Yes you do go down to basement level 3 and go to the far end, then take the last right and you come to the books that you need,” said the librarian, “thank you” said Draco. He made his way down to the hellish like corridors to the room where he would get the information that he needed. After hours of reading about the battles that his ancestor took part in the tactics that were used in them, he then read about the monsters that his ancestor fought against. He looked at his watch and he just realised that it was getting late so he grabbed all the books he could and the maps as well and checked them out then rushed home.

The quest begins

“I’m home grandad I’ve got lots of information about the legend got some books and maps,” shouted Draco and he gave them to his grandfather. Later Draco’s grandfather told him that he had to go on a journey to gather the fifteen sacred talismans, to defeat Kazorge once and for all. His grandfather gave him a map of the ancient world and of the current world.

“Why have you given me these maps for” demanded Draco.

“Because you have to save the world you fool” said his grandfather coolly.

Draco was thinking about the information his grandfather had given him yesterday. Four weeks later Draco decided he would go on this journey to keep peace on his planet. Draco’s grandfather told him to go to his ancestor’s tomb to find a clue to where the 1st talisman was located and get some equipment that would help him a long the way

Draco sets off the next day and uses the maps his grandfather had given him to locate his ancestors tomb. Unfortunately, he kept getting confused with the maps and with which way to go because both are completely different but one path is the same on each map. He decided to follow it. Draco is still trying to find the tomb of his ancestor two months on. Draco stops in an inn for a while he stocks up on supplies and buys some weapons and a shield and while he was there he heard a story from the village storyteller that a hero’s tomb was located 2o miles out of the village to the east just a 2 day walk away.

He decides to leave straight away, and leaves at 8:00 o’clock sharp. On the way it gets dark and he falls asleep. He has a strange dream; in it he sees the location of all the temples and what the talismans looked like and dragons in this magical realm. At that moment he suddenly wakes. It was daytime and Draco would be at the tomb in less then a day. He comes across a city that he had never heard of, which he decides to stop at to look around. He buys an atomic blaster x two, some dragon ammunition, a few stun bombs and fifty silver bullets he thought to himself I hope I don’t have to use these on anyone.

Draco makes his way out of the city and checks his maps. He looks up and sees that the tomb is on the other side of the mountain “great that’s one long hike” cursed Draco

The tomb

And a new friend

Draco makes his up the mountain of faith and he sees a great cave with markings and pictures of the ancient world. Draco walks into the tomb and finds his way to the main chamber he sees a hologram of his ancestor.

“You who have come to my tomb as my descendant you have been called by destiny to stop the evil I could not. You will find all the things you will need beyond the door behind me. You will see me again every time you obtain a talisman of power. To find a clue where the next temple is, call me forth to help you on your quest and to tell you what power lies in the talismans till then goodbye”.

Draco makes his way though the door to find a long table of weapons, shields and magic scrolls.

“What great weapons to choose from? What’s this it says you can choose two of each but once you have done so another door will appear then go through that one as well to gain two more great powerful gifts” excitedly said Draco.

“ I chose a dragoon long twin swords, a ragnarok and now for the shields dragon fang shield, holy shield, now for blue magic scrolls 1st galactic cannon, holy judgement. And now black magic judgement day and black hole. Draco made his way to the next room where he saw a great plate of armour he put it on it fit him perfectly, then he saw an. incantation on a piece of paper death to my foes, life to my friends give me the power of the gods to kill my foes “I’m going to have get this translated” sighed Draco and made his way out of the tomb and with a new sense of courage.

In the bright daylight he gets out the maps and sees a marking saying 1st temple. Draco starts his four months hike on the way to the 1st temple he comes across many travellers and every time he sees one he asks about this langue but no one knew were the langue came from or what race it is. Draco came across a horse ranch, where he sees a big strong horse gifted with wings. He decides to stop here to have a good look at it. A man comes and starts giving food to all the other horses apart from the one he was looking at.

“Hey why haven’t you feed this one?” asked Draco.

“He’s worthless he won’t let any one ride him he’s just too stubborn and he frightens anyone when they get to close him” exclaimed the man.

Draco jumped over the fence and appeared in front of the horse, which was moving away from him

“Hey calm down, calm down” said Draco.

The horse stops moving backwards and comes towards Draco. Draco put out his hand towards the horse it licked it; the man who told him that this horse is untameable was completely shocked when he sees what is going on.

“Amazing, I never would have thought that this horse was tameable. He’s just met you as well, amazing simply amazing,” proclaimed the man. “If you can ride him you can have him. By the way his name is Pegasus,” said the man.

“So your name’s Pegasus hey,” said Draco to the horse. The horse nodded, Draco went to get a saddle to put on Pegasus. He approached Pegasus with the saddle in hand, he placed it on Pegasus’s back; he got on and went around the paddock a few, then when he felt brave enough he asked Pegasus to fly in some strange the horse understood his words completely and neighed like he was laughing. Draco and Pegasus took flight the horse did all sorts of flying tricks to keep Draco entertain after a while the two of them landed back in the paddock.

“You rode him that means you get to keep him sir,” said the man.

Draco flew towards his next destination and it was his own city. Draco and Pegasus flew over all that he had previously been to. On one occasion Draco sees some children being attacked by three werewolves, demons and demon mages. Draco jumps of Pegasus from high within the clouds and landed in front of children and got out one of his dragoon long sword and ragnarok

“Where is your master Kazorge tell me or die you scum?” ordered Draco. While he was saying this he was being flanked by the group that he was staring down.

“WE SHALL NEVER TELL YOU! Let us pass our master needs these children to regain his strength,” said the commander of the pack.

In one sharp quick swipe with his two swords he lunged at the commander and fell to the ground his body was dismembered in to several pieces. “Children, run back to the village.” Draco told them.

He turns back with his eyes full of rage and anger and throws one of the swords straight at one of the werewolves. It falls to the ground because the sword was coming out the other side of him. It was stuck in the ground and was wriggling all over the place. Draco gets out his gun loads the silver bullets and fires right between the eyes of both of the remaining werewolves.

Now that Draco was done with them he turned around and saw the demons and the demon mages were catching up with the kids from the village “ Pegasus go and get those kids out of here hurry ” shouted Draco and then a strange surge of energy came over and he said that incarnation in it’s own langue. When he had said this he felt a surge of power running though his veins his mussels bugled and Draco put his weapons back in scabbard. Draco started to run at amazing speed he was gaining on those foul beings that just about kill one of the kids. Draco got in the way just in time stopped the blow with one hand

“ How dare you pick on them you are going to pay dearly for this ” shouted Draco went for his gun but just when he did this one of the demons hit Draco unconscious on the back of the head his strength left and the demons ran of with the kids.

The reunion of the

Lovers

When Draco woke up he saw Pegasus keeping watch on the surroundings around the camp. Someone was by the fire keeping it going and cooking food at the same time. “So you’re finally awake then Draco and I can’t believe that you left Atlantis without saying goodbye” said the stranger. “Who are you and how do you know my name and where are the children?” asked Trance. He paused for a moment and scanned his memory for someone with this voice. “Is that you Cassie?” asked Draco, “so you realised it was me hey well don’t you think for one second that your not in trouble for not saying goodbye and Draco I was really worried about you after what your grandfather had told me” cried Cassie “oh and I like your friend here what is his name and what children” Cassie is a stunningly beautiful young women, she is 22 years old, she has long luminous jet black hair, fair skin and her body has curves in many places that would stop any man in his tracks. “His name is Pegasus and I’m really sorry for what happen between us and about not telling you that I was leaving all it happen so fast and what do you mean what children ahh” Draco was stopped short his head was pounding with pain. “Draco not so fast you were hurt bad take it easy now stay still” calmly said Cassie and she moved closer and sat on his legs, they hugged for what seemed like days but it was really about ten seconds. “What was that for” asked Draco “I thought we broke up?” “I said many things that I did not mean and I am sorry for everything, if your still interested we could you know get back together” asked Cassie. Draco had to think about this for a while he wanted to get back together with Cassie but not if that put in her danger from Kazorge. “Yes lets get back together but if you are going to come with me on this journey you must be careful and I don’t want you to get hurt by anyone or anything but I will have to train in the ways of the sword that is you are up to it” muttered Draco. “ Great you can start training me on the way back home and you can tell me what you have been up to along the way as well” said Cassie. Draco told Cassie what happened to him after he left Atlantis and what he learned in the library, the people he met, his journey up the mountain of faith, the information he got from his ancestor in the tomb, the equipment he got there, how he got Pegasus and the fight involving the monster that the children. Then they ate their dinner and Cassie told drake how she found him and that it was not easy to trace him down then they went to sleep near each so Cassie could keep an eye on Draco. When the sun rose Cassie found Draco training in the field nearby he was putting on quite a show Cassie was staring at him for hours on end. Meanwhile Draco was working up quite a sweat. When he was finished he noticed Cassie staring at him Draco made his way back to the camp. “ I saw you watching me Cassie you do know that you could of told me that you were up I’ve been up since 6:30” said drake. “I did not want to disturb you drake and why did you not wake me up any way I would have joined you and you could of seen my new training outfit I made on the way to find you” said Cassie she went back to the camp to get changed in her new outfit. She took of her cloths carefully behind a thick bush so that no one can see what she is doing. She put one of legs in to the outfit on left the other one out, then she put both of her arms though but then was having problems with the zipper that started at her lower pussy and worked it’s way though her chest to lower neck. “Draco can you help me with the zipper please I can’t get to it” shouted Cassie. “Ok hang on a second” bellowed back Draco “I’m just getting in to some fresh clothes on, ahh ok done coming”. Draco came to the bushes and waited “close your eyes and no peeking or else” told Cassie, “ok I won’t” sadly said Draco, Draco closed his eyes and then Cassie slowly guided his hands to the zipper in between her legs. Draco could not help but peek a little bit and what he saw in those few seconds would change his mind completely on the matter she was not daring enough to make the journey with him. “Ok you can look now but be careful I blush easily” sarcastically said Cassie. “Oh I now how you blush that’s how I fell in love with you in the first place” said Draco. “Gees I knew you liked me but I never new that you loved” said Cassie

Cassie petals come

Into full bloom

It was a few weeks later and Cassie had come along way in her training, it was a hot day in the nazen plains one day during training Cassie and Draco got a bit carried away and attacked each other like there was no tomorrow. Cassie’s outfit had taken one serious beating and was nearly falling apart, a man was walking by when he saw what was going on “calm down you to and lady you have one nice asset’s” said the man and he carried on walking. “Thanks you to,” shouted back Cassie. Her outfit took one more hit then is could handle and it fell apart in Draco “Daaaaaaaaam girl you really do have nice asset’s” said Draco. “Well I do give them a proper cleaning and I flush my pipes quite often to” Blushed Cassie.

While Draco was saying this he was slowly making his way closer to Cassie exposed form and Cassie made her way closer to Draco. They continued to move closer to each other until they could feel the other breathing.

Draco ran his hand over the side of Cassie face down her cheek and along the side of her body her body tinkled at Draco’s touch and she was moving closer towards until there bodies were as one. Cassie reached forward and pulled of Draco’s top and tossed it aside, and then there lips came closer and closer together until they touched sparks flew at that moment. They made love all the way though the afternoon in open sight of passers by a few people saw what was going on but they simply passed by but one person stopped near the end of the afternoon and said “calm down dear you’ll tire him out” and the old man carried on walking. It was early in the evening and they stopped they went down to the river to freshen up “you do know that your going to have to buy the material to make a new outfit” laughed Cassie, “I know I do but for know lets just go back to camp have supper and go to bed” yawned Draco.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Alginon says...

Really Good read, I enjoyed it! However it runs through too quickly. Slow down and explain the scene a bit more. Apart from that, It was awsome.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle