z

Young Writers Society



continuing Give me a Reason

by AngelBaby88


Ok here goes i will start where I left off.

Continued

On the walk home I decided to follow through with my plan and go to the police, mom would for sure deny he had touched me let alone raped. It was only a twenty minute walk into town from school.

"Hey April, im just going to go to the police right now."

She looked at me, "Are you sure?"

I nodded and she asked if she could go with me, due to the fact she had wittnessed tom hit me once before.

"Sure, just as long as you dont start throwing a fit it they dont a thing about it."

She smiled and place an imanginary zipper over her mouth and procedded to act as if she had thrown the key into the bushes next to us.

I had to smile and continued to walk.

When we got to the police station I was imedatally seen by a cop of the name Richard Davis who listened to my story thorughly(not sure if that is spelled right) when I finished he asked why I havent said anything sooner.

"For one I was scared of what might happen." He nodded understanind my point, "and two I had nowhere to go."

"Well Im going to set you up an appointment with the Department of Human Services and then an appointment with a doctor." I interupted him, "doctor?"

"Oh just to check for bruises or internal injuries to fall back on in a court of law."

"Wait a minute. You mean I would have to testify against Tom?" I asked worried now and thought about walking out.

Officer Davis nodded, "If you want to see him in jail you do."

"I dont care where the hell he goes just as long as I dont have to live there anymore. If you need proof ill get a damn checkup with my doctor, but I dont want to have to go up against him in court."

"Just calm down. Well just worry about getting you somewhere to stay tonight." April cut in here.

"She can stay with me."

He was silent for a moment as he thought about it.

"All right Im going to ask for your number and address, and before I decide I would like to talk to your parents about this matter."


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
67 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 67

Donate
Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:03 pm
AngelBaby88 says...



Sorry about that...dont know what happend...well im going to have to go anyway...ill continue when i can...sorry its not very informing of whats going to happen i just ran out of time to write...im at school typing...and bells about to ring. :roll: Bye





You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles