Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Romantic

Royal Engagment chapter two

by AngelBaby88

The sunlight woke Tristan in the morning and he awoke to found Kyla still sleeping, she was even more beautiful in the morning sun. Tempted to caress her face he wondered what would she do if she awoke to find his hand on her soft skin. Temptation finally got the best of him and he decided to do it, his hand found her delictate pale cheeks and was relived to find she did not awake. He could feel his pulse and realized his breathing became labored, unable to stop himself he leaned down and began to kiss her lips. Not wanting to wake her he was gentle and placed feather light kisses on her lips. Kyla's eyes snapped open.

She made a sound which made Tristan pull his mouth away.

"What in damnation do you think your doing?!"

Tristans words caught in his mouth as tried to speak, with much diffuculty he finally managed an apolgey.

In the seconds it took her to realize she wasnt mad her voice quieted.

"Why did you do that?"

"I told you I was in love with you."

Staring into Trisans eyes made her relize she hadnt minded the kiss, scared of her emotions she jumped out of the bed and began to dress.

"Just hurry up and get dressed."

Watching her leave he made up his mind to get dressed and go talk to her. What had been that look in her eyes, it had almost looked like need.

Kyla could still feel her cheeks burning from his touch and the feel of his lips upon hers, he hadnt been brutal as she had thought he would have been. She was still lost in thought when she heard Tristan calling her name.

"What?" she finally said turning to him.

Caught off guard his lost his train of thought.

"Why do always insist on fighting with me, Ive done nothing to harm you."

"Nothing, You and your faimly caused my kingdom years of hell." He interupted her.

"That was my barbaric father. I had nothing to do with it, I hated fighting for blood and loss of innocence."

She simply turned her back, "Iam warning you do not harm me or my father or Ill will personally kill you." Whirling back to face him she said. "Do not ever kiss me again unless I give you my permission."

All I have time for

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:32 pm
FaLlEn_AnGeL_13 says...

It was great!! I can't wait to read chapter 3 :D

Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:15 am
Hope wrote a review...

AngelBaby88 wrote:Tristans words caught in his mouth as tried to speak, with much diffuculty he finally managed an apolgey.

It's apology.

AngelBaby88 wrote:Caught off guard his lost his train of thought.

He lost his. I know just an accident.

AngelBaby88 wrote:"Why do always insist on fighting with me, Ive done nothing to harm you."

Why do YOU always... I'VE done nothing...

AngelBaby88 wrote:She simply turned her back, "Iam warning you do not harm me or my father or Ill will personally kill you." Whirling back to face him she said. "Do not ever kiss me again unless I give you my permission."

"I am..." "My father or I will..."

It's a good start, it really is. You have a lot of little errors but yeah I understand. Can't wait to read more.

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"