z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

A Vision Of Hell

by 0Anonymous0


Some of you will laugh. Some of you will roll your eyes as you continue read this and some of you will get scared and some of you will maybe get confused. On the night of 31/12/26 I was getting ready for bed and I nealed down on my bed said a silent prayer. I prayed to see hell. 

 As I finished my prayer I crawled to bed and got under my bed covers and closed my eyes and went to sleep. As I tried to sleep I felt like my soul was moving out of my body. And I was dreaming. I was dreaming of hell & in hell there were winged & horned creatures and people being tortured by these creatures what I believed were demons.Women and men were being totured by them. There were men & women screaming and yelled in cries and at me to get out of here!! I turned around and went I did a huge hand was reaching out to me and that's went I woke up scared and horrified by what I've just seen. Hell is real. Please repent of your sins and turn to God cuz hell is a horrible,terrible,miserable place!!!!! If anybody has experienced the same thing I did. Please share in the comments. Warn your family. Warn your friends because hell is a very horribly,scary place,you do not want to go there!!!!!!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
73 Reviews


Points: 4757
Reviews: 73

Donate
Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:25 am
NightKaizer wrote a review...



HEELLO Anonymous,
Hell. I'm guessing you have your reasons to pray to see hell. I've never particularly had a dream of hell before, but I'm curious to know how it feels. From what you've described, it's not a lovely place. Opposite of heaven, that's for sure.
This post is like a warning for all readers. Some people may not even warn anyone- they're too afraid to even mention the word. Other's don't believe in hell or the afterlife and stuff like that. Therefore, there would be different interpretations of this post.
The theme kind of changes from the beginning to the end of the passage. It started from a personal experience to a message to readers. This makes the post kind of...odd? I can't find the word. This turned from a story to a warning to readers. The shift makes the post confusing.
Still, hell is an interesting topic to discuss. A tip- you could add more descriptive details here and there to make your post more realistic!

Heaven and hell,

Night Kaizer




User avatar
1274 Reviews


Points: 35774
Reviews: 1274

Donate
Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 pm
niteowl wrote a review...



Hi there Anonymous! Niteowl here to review.

Overall, I do think you have an interesting beginning with the idea of praying to see Hell. It brings up a lot of questions...why would someone pray to see Hell? What are they expecting to see? It's definitely a concept that could be explored and be very interesting.

However, I don't feel like this piece does this. Besides the numerous grammatical and spelling errors, the tone reads like a chain letter. In addition, the description of Hell itself is rather stereotypical and not terribly convincing. At best, I can assume that the speaker had a bad dream.

If you wanted to do more with this concept, I would move away from the typical imagery of Hell, perhaps into the stories of individuals who ended up there. Do they know how they ended up there? Was it something they intentionally did? Or maybe they were just trying to survive? Or maybe you could go through the structure and levels of hell a la Dante's Inferno.

Overall, there's a lot of potential in the idea of describing Hell, but the current piece is rather shallow. I would focus on finding a new angle on this idea. Welcome to YWS and keep writing! :D




Random avatar

Points: 43
Reviews: 6

Donate
Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm
insane wrote a review...



This is definitely an odd piece, I don't quite understand what your intention was for this piece.Im going to review it anyway.

"On the night of 31/12/26 I was getting ready for bed and I nealed down on my bed said a silent prayer"

The date would`ve been more effective if you`d written it in full, and you`ve also spelt `nealed` wrong, `knealed`.

` woke up scared and horrified by what I've just seen`
You`ve mixed your tenses up, it should read `I woke up scared and horrified by what I`d just seen`
You use the word `cuz`which totally changes the feel of the text.
I don't know wether this was joke or not,some of it was good.Good luck next time.




User avatar
126 Reviews


Points: 344
Reviews: 126

Donate
Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 pm
Aleta says...



I'll be completely honest and say that it sounds like a five year old wrote this.




User avatar
126 Reviews


Points: 344
Reviews: 126

Donate
Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 pm
Aleta says...



I'll be completely honest and say that it sounds like a five year old wrote this.





"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo