Just being new here :)

by byootiful

Hello, I think its not that important to describe or to share something about my identification :) Anyway, Im new on this site. I would like you to know why I went on this site. It was 4:38 am here on our country when I can't hardly sleep no matter what I do. Well, maybe alot of things are running into my mind thats why I cant sleep OR alot of people are thinking of me. (HAHA) just kidding but seriously, I really want to change this unhealthful habit, I'll appreciatte it more if you'll give me advice to avoid this thing. I know I can change this someday but I just want it now if you get what I mean. hehe :)

Maybe, some of you won't understand what im writing about but please just correct me if im wrong :) when I was just 12 or something like that I really love to write something on a blank sheet just to let the time goes by and to avoid boredom. Im really not a great writer, im a just a begginer. I am also just a 16 year old girl waiting for my dreams to be real. Whenever im depress or some random thoughts just run into my mind i think the best way to do is just to pour it out on a piece of paper than to share it with other people..

Im a filipina, that's why my grammar is not that perfect, but I know i'll learn that perfect grammar soon.

I would like to thank google for bringing me to this site. I know this site will be helpful. I will transfer some of my essays and my poems here, soon as I can. Hopefully, i can socialize with other people through this site. I found this site really interesting and way too cool than facebook :)

I think i'll end it up here as of now .

Thanks for reading, by the way :)

XOXOXO

- Yan

Jonathan wrote a review...

Byoo is it? well welcome to the site anyway, I hope this helps. :)

Well this did not make sense.

I would like to thank google for bringing me to this site.
you can't really do that but it looks like a google bot like it which is a rare honor for a work to have one of there majesty's like something. :P

I loved the way you wrote this I think your grammar was excellent there may have been some problems but I most certainly did not see them.

Also why is this all written in bold.

I saw a few to may periods and a few to few you barley had any commas.

I think you will one day become a great YWS'er if you are still on.

Rap up is I loved the hole thing it was great. ;D

Keep up your writing.

Until later adios.

~Jon~ :pirate3:

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe