Everyone Loves George Too!

by Arcaus

*George was very busy, making toast*

George "*&%$£ing Toast"

*Canned Laughter*

Narrator "Hello George, say hello to the children"

George "Go lick a badgers bum"

*GASP*

Narrator "George!, who taught you those nasty words"

George "Ya mum"

Narrator "I say George, you really are a very naughty drawer-person!"

George "Excuse me..."

Narrator "Thats better"

George "I have to play poker inside a festering brothel while eating baby foxes"

*GASP*

George "with the local Anarchy party"

*GASP*

Geroge "And then i might say some nasty words to nuns"

Narrator "but...I'M a nun"

George "Then I've got something to say to you..."

Narrator "Oooh I hope its a poem abou..."

Geroge "Fuzzy Bum Kittens!"

*GASP*

Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:43 pm

*George was very busy, making toast*

George "*&%$£ing Toast"

*Canned Laughter*

George "Go lick a badgers bum"

*GASP*

George "Ya mum"

Well I honestly don't know how to react to this one. There's something about how so very simple it is without really hinting at anything at all that could be lurking beneath the surface that makes this simply hilarious to some degree, but then there's also the fact that we've got ourselves someone who is being rather rude for no reason which isn't my favorite style of character. Well, let's see where this is going.

George "Excuse me..."

Narrator "Thats better"

*GASP*

George "with the local Anarchy party"

*GASP*

Well that is certainly quite the mixture there. At any rate those gaps there do seem justified although the exaggerated manner in some of those or at least just the way that this is presented to us in such quick succession with no explanations or any sort of fanfare goes to make this seem a lot more of a joke and swings things a little more towards the this is just hilarious category.

Narrator "but...I'M a nun"

Geroge "Fuzzy Bum Kittens!"

*GASP*

And that I think is a pretty solid punchline to end on there. You do a pretty solid job of that. As far as a slightly exaggerated bit of a joke goes, this one really does hit some good spots once you get past the slight initial shock this presents. On the whole I think you've got yourself a pretty solid piece right here.

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres