Sirens' Symphony *Edited 2nd May*

by Rydia

This is unfinished (still) and normally I'm very against posting such rough work on the site but I'd really appreciate some feedback. Could you see a revised version of this working in a musical?

Siren 1: Dear sister - look at me - let me speak,
on matters of the heart.
I think you'll find I have some
wisdom to impart.

Siren 2:
That's as may be, my sister dear,
but times have changed, the pages turned.
Please forgive me of my faults;
let the memories be burned.

I will die___
[spoken]: I will die to set him free.

Siren 1: Listen for a while -
You don't know what you say,
your words are being commanded:
part of someone else's play.

Don't be a fool, my dear,
don't go dancing with these notions,
always filled with fears; emotions!
Beyond these homely oceans
is no life for you.
Love is nothing true.

Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

We've been such fools, me and you,
tempting fate with handsome faces,
witty minds and -

Siren 2: -Empty places.
So lonely, so lonely, so alone.

Oh how can I endure this -
life without him all amiss,
such pain that only love... may eclipse.

Siren 1: Then keep him here -- with us --
And don't let him leave your lips.
be his master not his mistress -
don't go taking chances
thinking he will follow kisses;
love takes what it will,
doesn't ask who you are
or what you've been through.

Siren 2: Then let love take me,
let him hold my hand.
Siren 1: But he will forsake you;
I don't understand. Siren 2: Can't you understand?

Siren 2: Love is like a melody and
someone sings beside you.

When you're in danger or in trouble, Siren 1: I'm singing, sister dear.
they're always right beside you. Siren 1: Dear sister, right beside you.

Siren 2: Oh sister, dear, I don't sing for me.
He's in love with her
and she with him.
They should be together, writing melodies forever;
he should hold her hand
while standing right beside her
and both would understand. Siren 1: I still don't understand.

Siren 1: Will you drown her with this fate?
Just think what love has done to you;
how quick it turns to hate.
preserve her life and happy memory -
don't set him free.
Do her a favor, without him, she'll pull through.

Siren 2: She'll pull through...
Siren 1: Better off without him
but I need you.
Love is sometimes true. Siren 2: Love is nothing true.

Siren 2: Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - Siren 1: but with caution!

Both: We've been such fools, me and you,
tempting fate with handsome faces,
Siren 1: witty minds and romance traces Siren 2: Empty places not empty any more;
but now we're through. Siren 2: now we're through.
Both: He'll be the last of a long line of men,
stranded on shore on a paradise isle.

__________________________
Which parts are weak and which strong? I know it's hard without the tune but any and all comments will be greatly appreciated.

*Edit* It still needs a more conclusive ending and some of the additions are very sketchy and don't quite work but I can't seem to fix it. Help me?

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Carlito wrote a review...

Hey Rydia!

My first thought after reading this was "wow this is beautiful". I didn't follow the story very well the first time I read it through because I was too focused on how pretty it was :) I think I understood the story a little better once I read it through again, parts of it are still a little fuzzy for me though.

So here are the nitpicks:

on matters of the heart.
I think you'll find I have some
wisdom to impart.

Siren 2: That's as may be, my sister dear,
Please forgive me of my faults;
let the memories be burned.

I love the rhythm of Siren 2 and I can hear it in my head really well, but the rhythm of Siren 1 doesn't flow as well for me.
The syllables-per-line of stanza one go: 9, 6, 7, 5
The syllables-per-line of stanza two go: 7, 8, 7, 8
I would try and smooth out the first stanza a little more so it flows nicer. It doesn't necessarily have to follow the 7, 8, 7, 8 pattern of the second stanza but somewhat of a pattern might be good.

Siren 1: Listen for a while -
You don't know what you say,
your words are being commanded:
part of someone else's play.
....
Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

Love this imagery!!

We've been such fools, me and you,

I like "you and me" better. I think "me" works better with "faces" in the next line than "you".

And don't let him leave your lips.
be his master not his mistress -
don't go taking chances
thinking he will follow kisses;
love takes what it will,
doesn't ask who you are
or what you've been through.

I love the first five lines of this stanza but starting at "love takes what it will," the rhythm gets off for me again and I can't hear it as well in my head. I feel like there should be one more line in this stanza to fit with the rhythm.

These lines seem super long compared to what you've been doing before and I don't see how they fit in with the rhythm.
I think when Siren 1 starts singing you could start a new line.

He's in love with her
and she with him.
he should hold her hand
while standing right beside her
and both would understand.

The syllables-per-line go: 9, 5, 4, 14, 5, 7, 6
Love the message here but it doesn't flow well for me and I can't really hear it in my head. With the long and short lines it felt choppy to me without any real pattern.

Just think what love has done to you;
how quick it turns to hate.
preserve her life and happy memory -
don't set him free.

Again, love the first four lines, but the last two don't fit in for me, rhythm wise.

tempting fate with handsome faces,
stranded on shore on a paradise isle.

I loved how the ending re-stated what Siren 1 said earlier, only with both of them singing like they both agree now. I think it could end with the "now we're through". I like the idea of the "He'll be the last of a long line of men", but those last two lines don't fit in with the rhythmic form or rhyme scheme and sound a little odd to me at the end of the song.

Let me make sure I'm following the story correctly...
Siren 2 has fallen in love with a young man that they have captured on to their island. Siren 1 is trying to convince her or show her that she shouldn't be wasting her time on love with this guy because love is like a game and no one ever wins. Siren 2 doesn't like that idea because she's lonely and Siren 1 suggests that they just keep this guy and she (Siren 2) can serve as his master instead of his mistress. That way, she (Siren 2) can have this guy but not fall into the fickle trap of love.

I was a little confused when talk of "her" came into the story. I guessed that guy has a lover back home or something and Siren 2 has realized they belong together and he would be happiest with her so she settled for just having Siren 1. The second half of the story was a little fuzzy for me.

Overall, I really liked it. The language and imagery was beautiful and I loved the back and forth between the two Sirens. I could feel the emotional differences between the two Sirens, that the first was more cautious and un-trusting (maybe she's been hurt by love before) and that the second was a dreamer and lover.

For the most part I could hear the song in my head and it all flowed nicely. There were a couple of spots that I pointed out where the rhythm didn't work for the song I had going in my head. But with that kind of stuff, if you can hear the song really well in your head and all of the rhythmic spots work for you, then that's what matters because it's your song. Sometimes it just read odd on the page.

So good work Rydia! Let's take down those Sirens one Gargoyle at a time! :D

-Carly

Rydia says...

Thank you so much for an absolutely beautiful review! The long lines are supposed to be sang simultanneously, I just had trouble showing that ^^

And you're spot on with the story, which is so awesome! They have indeed captured a man and siren 2 has fallen in love with him but he has a human lover back home. There's more to it, things that the storyline would reveal. Like, if they release him, it would mean the death of siren 2 because of some plot stuff, but I think I'd best not go into the whole musical here xD

Just once again, thank you :) I always worry about getting lyrics right as I can't actually sing myself so the tune is only in my head and that can make it tricky to piece together. I'll take another look at the parts you pointed out and do some tweaking.

Jasmine Hart wrote a review...

This is really great Kit. It's fresh and interesting, I love your use of pauses and the likes, and think the two voices work well alone and together. I'm being a finiky rhythm head tonight, so I'm just going to go ahead and play with rhythm and line breaks, and hope that you'll forgive me. It may go veery wrong, as, obviously, I don't know how this sounds with muic, but, just reading it, I want to tweak it a little so it flows better;

"Siren 1: Dear sister
- look at me - let me speak,
on matters of the heart.
I think you'll find that I have some
wisdom to impart. (The beginning is good and got my attention)

Please forgive me of my faults;
let [s]the[/s] memories be burned.

I will die___
[spoken]: I will die to set him free. (This is chilling. Love it.)

Siren 1: Listen to me for a while -
You don't know what you say,
your words are being commanded:
part of someone else's play. (the flow here is really good)

Don't be a fool, my darling, don't
[s]don't[/s] go dancing with these notions, (lovely)
always filled with fears; emotions! (I think this line is a little weak)
Beyond these homely oceans
is no life for you.
Love's nothing true. (this last line could be stronger)

Love's but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution! (I love what you're saying but I just can't get my head around the flow here. Maybe try saying/singing it so you can get a sense of how it sounds and should sound.)

We've been [s]such [/s]fools, me and you,
tempting fate with handsome faces,
witty minds and -

Siren 2: -Empty places.
So lonely, [s]so lonely, [/s]so alone.

Oh how can I endure this -
life without him all amiss,
such pain that only love... may eclipse. (I love this bit. It flows well and for some reason the rhyme gave me the impression of mounting desperation)

And don't let him leave your lips.
be his master not his mistress -
don't [s]go taking [/s] take chances
thinking he will follow kisses; (These four lines are great)
love takes what it will,
doesn't ask who you are
or what you've been through. (Interesting sentiment well expressed)

Siren 2: Then let love take me,
let him hold my hand.
Siren 1: But he will forsake you;

Siren 2: Love is like a melody and
someone sings beside you. (This is a bit sweet for my taste, but you know how I get, so you're probably best to ignore me...)

When you're in danger or in trouble,
Siren 1: I'm singing, sister dear.
they're always right beside you.
Siren 1: Dear sister, right beside you. (I enjoyed the repetition of "beside you", it gave a good sense of the connection between them)

He's in love with her
and she with him.
he should hold her hand
while standing right beside her
and both would understand. (I think this stanza is a little weak. I'd try using more imagery and readdress the flow.)

Siren 1: I still don't understand.

Just think what love has done to you;
how quick it turns to hate.
preserve her life and happy memory -
don't set him free.
Do her a favor, without him, she'll pull through. (Love it. Aw, my cynic-self is all happy again :) )

Siren 2: She'll pull through...
Siren 1: Better off without him
but I need you. (I'd pause here)
Love is sometimes true.
Siren 2: Love is nothing true.

and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting, (This is a great line)
meant for using -

Siren 1: but with caution!

tempting fate with handsome faces,
Siren 1: witty minds and romance traces (romance traces? I don't get it...think it sounds a little forced.)

Siren 2: Empty places not empty any more;
but now we're through.

Siren 2: now we're through.
stranded on shore on a paradise isle. "

Hope this helps.

Jas

Mon May 05, 2008 11:27 am
Rydia says...

Kalli - Thank you so much! That really helps me see where the weakest sections are; I'm forever in your debt. If you want a critique in exchange or even more than one, just go ahead and ask.

Leja - Thank you so very much. I'll gladly critique anything of yours in return.

I'm having trouble determining the overall mood for this. Is it supposed to be a little dark and sinister, or is it supposed to be more wholeheartedly romantic dilema?
A little dark and sinister for sure but also sad and soft, it's hard to explain the tune that's flitting through my head. I never was too good at music but certainly quite dark and sad.

Chocoholic - Some great suggestions, thanks and I'll be using at least one, possibly more when I start my next editing process.

Overall I liked it. Of course, it's lyrics and your tune could be different to what I was putting with it. I liked the idea behind it, and I could see it being used in a musical (why do you ask?)
I'm co-writing an animation script with my sister and we've been discussing turning it into a musical. To try and convince her, I've started working on two or three possible songs.

Mon May 05, 2008 1:16 am
chocoholic wrote a review...

I'll try to help as much as I can...

on matters of the heart.
I think you'll find I have some
wisdom to impart.

Get rid of the look at me bit, it makes it very hard to sing. Then I would make the last line longer by putting something in front of wisdom. The only thing I can think of right now is important, but you might be able to come up with something better.

Please forgive me of my faults;
let the memories be burned.

I would write,

That may be, my sister dear,
but times have changed, the pages turn.
Please forgive of my faults;
let the memories burn.

I will die___

Is the die supposed to be a long note? If so, putting ---- in would be better, because___ makes it look like you're trying to find another word.

Siren 1: Listen for a while -
You don't know what you say,
your words are being commanded:
part of someone else's play.

I'd write the last part as-

Your words, they be commanded,
for someone else's play.

Don't be a fool, my dear,
don't go dancing with these notions,
always filled with fears; emotions!
Beyond these homely oceans
is no life for you.
Love is nothing true.

I'd change the third line so it reads, always filled with fears and emotions! And the last line to, This love is nthing true.

So lonely, so lonely, so alone.

I think this bit should be spoken.

Oh how can I endure this -
life without him all amiss,

This bit doesn't work very well. Perhaps, life without him is amiss. And then I'd change the may to can in the last line.

love takes what it will,
doesn't ask who you are
or what you've been through.

This bit just doesn't seem to go. I'd try and think of something else to put there.

Can't you understand?

Should be spoken.

Overall I liked it. Of course, it's lyrics and your tune could be different to what I was putting with it. I liked the idea behind it, and I could see it being used in a musical (why do you ask?). I just think that some bits need to be changed. (Don't fret- lyrics are really hard).

Good job and good luck in future!

Mon May 05, 2008 12:53 am
Leja says...

Quote:
I like the specification of drinking rather than tasting, but doesn't the "use with caution" in the line that follows contradict this idea?

Well use with caution as to who it's given to you see, not that it should be drunk with caution. It sort of reflects an event later in the story.

Ah, I see!

This version is so much... fuller, you know? It really feels like it has context now, with lines like these: " I will die___
[spoken]: I will die to set him free. " Kinda creepy, actually. Though I suppose that's a good thing, given that they're sirens? :wink:

Siren 2: Love is like a melody and
someone sings beside you.

^ I'm not sure about these lines; the sentiment's there, but they seem to change the tone of the song. Of course, that's just the impression I get from the words. The melody might make it something else entirely ^_^

tempting fate with handsome faces,
stranded on shore on a paradise isle.

I love this new last verse! In terms of it being more conclusive, maybe look towards the idea that he's trying to escape and they're trying to keep him there? See if you can incorporate the feeling of the last two lines through the whole thing?

The only slightly "sketchy" additions I see are the harmonization with the background lines (ex: "Siren 1: Better off without him/ but I need you./ Love is sometimes true. Siren 2: Love is nothing true"). They're so short that they might come off a little cutesy. Maybe if you lengthened them? Then again, I don't really know what I'm talking about :wink:

Kalliope says...

Okay, here's the rest. :)

Siren 2: Oh sister, dear, I don't sing for me. The third “sister dear” seems to be a bit much, so maybe replace that with something else? Also “I don’t sing for me” sounds a little awkward. Maybe try “Oh sister, I’m not singing for me”?? (Although I’m not so sure about that…)

He's in love with her
and she with him.

So she’s singing for both of them? It’s a bit unclear what these two lines refer to.

he should hold her hand
while standing right beside her

Siren 1: Will you drown her with this fate? I think this could be somewhat clearer. Try something that sais: Do you want her to suffer the way you did? And see how that works out.

Just think what love has done to you;
how quick it turns to hate.
Preserve her life and happy memory -
don't set him free.

This part is a bit weak. I wonder if this would work:
You’d wreck her life and happy memory
by setting him free.
Maybe a bit drastic, but she’s trying to convince her after all… (If it’s too strong you could try to substitute wreck as well.)

Do her a favor, keepinghim;she will start anew /she will weather through.

Siren 2: She will start anew… / She will weather through…

Siren 1: Better off without him
but I need you.

“She will pull through” seems to cut the flow in my ears, plus I think it sounds a bit too casual.

and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,

tempting fate with handsome faces,
Siren 1: witty minds and romance traces Siren 2: Empty places not empty anymore;
I don’t know if this is a fitting way of saying it, but I can’t think of anything better that would be even nearly as short.
stranded on shores of this paradise isle.

They can only speak of what’s within their reach, which means their island, if I’m not mistaken thinking that’s what they’re talking about?

Overall I find this amazing and I love your closing lines. Great, really. I’ve pointed out the places I think that could be improved and have tried to come up with suggestions. Feel free to ignore them if they’re no good ;)
I hope I was some help to you (This took me forever…) and just PM me if you make any changes or have questions or something.

Good writing!
Kalliope

Rydia says...

*Huggles* It's very helpful, dear. I'll try and make more edits later this week. There's something about it that doesn't feel quite right... but at least I have you guys to help me fix it =)

Kalliope says...

Hey Heather,

on matters of the heart.
I think you'll find I have some
wisdom to impart.

Please forgive me of my faults;
let the memories be burned.

I’d say this part has somewhat improved. As intended S2 sounds a bit more dominant, but S1 still has enough authority to be able to influence her sister. To thoroughly understand the second verse one must probably know more about the context. Does S2 point out that she has changed to show that S1s wisdom may not be accurate anymore?? It’ll probably make sense in context and overall I think this is very strong. Wouldn’t change a thing, except if absolutely necessary.

I will die___
[spoken]: I will die to set him free.

She will die if he leaves the island and he loves another, yes? Wonderful idea to have it spoken. It combines the acting and singing even more and gives the statement more weight.

Siren 1: Listen for a while -
You don't know what you say,
your words are being commanded: I’m not sure whether commanded is the best word here. Try destined or maybe directed? (They both start with “d” ô.O)
part of someone else's play. I love this line.

Wonderful verse.

Don't be a fool, my dear,
don't go dancing with these notions, Lovely image!
always filled with fears; emotions!
Beyond these homely oceans
is no life for you.
Love is nothing true.

Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

We've been such fools, me and you,
tempting fate with handsome faces,
witty minds and -

Siren 2: -Empty places.
So lonely, so lonely, so alone.

Lovely how they complete one another.

Oh how can I endure this -
life without him all amiss,

Up until here all I can do is flood you with praise for this. Simply wonderful.

And don't let him leave your lips.
be his master not his mistress -
don't go taking chances
thinking he will follow kisses;
love takes what it will,
doesn't ask who you are
or what you've been through.

The underlined part seems a bit sketchy and too casual in places.
Here's an alternative, which hopefully is some help to you:

don’t expose your weakness
believing he’s ensnared by kisses;
love takes what it will,
doesn’t care to ask your name,
or notice your sustain / blind for your sustain.

Siren 2: Then let love take me,
let him hold my hand.
Siren 1: But he will forsake you;

Siren 2: Love is like the sweetest song and

“A melody” sounds a bit flat out, so perhaps this would work?

someone sings beside you.

Argh, I need to go. The rest of the crit's done and I'll post it sometime tomorrow, sorry for breaking it off here...

Hope this half is help!

~Kalliope

Rydia says...

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback everyone! I have some ideas of how to finish this now and I can see that the content is at least vaguely understandable though it needs to be clearer in places. I can't wait until the framework of the script is finished and we can start inserting songs (Claire is not one hundred percent behind the idea but she likes two of the songs I'm working on so far)

I'm trying to think of answers to all your lovely questions Leja but it's quite difficult. I'll try though:

It's ambiguous as to whether they're equals or whether one is more apt to dominate over the other.
Both are generally equal though siren 2 perhaps a little more dominant.

Now they're being equally foolish? This weakens the wisdom the first siren was *imparting* at the beginning. The examples of witty minds and empty places are pretty with the rhythm and word choice, but I don't think they make enough sense in context.
Rather, it makes little sense out of context which is a slight problem. They've both been equally foolish in the past in that, occasionally, they keep some of the men that they lure to their island (usually through wrecking their ships or pretending to be stranded) and the sisters are attracted to both good looks and 'witty minds.' The empty places is partly her empty heart but also something a little more complex that is still being thought out. Lol.

Is this the guy that broke Siren Two's heart, or the new guy she wants to forget the first one with?
This is the new guy she's fallen in love with and the idea behind siren 1's suggestion is that if a man escapes their island, the siren who brought him there will die and siren 1 knows that he's looking for a way to escape.

_____________________

More reviews are always welcome and appreciated =)

Leja wrote a review...

Dear sister - look at me - can we speak,
on matters of the heart?
I think you'll find I have some
wisdom to impart.

The questioning of "can we speak" as well as "I think you'll find" make Siren One sound wishy-washy when placed so close together. It's ambiguous as to whether they're equals or whether one is more apt to dominate over the other.

That's as may be, my sister dear

I love the circular, almost archaic wording of this. It adds an extra element of mystery to the idea of a siren.

and life gets merely second place;
my priorities re-arranging.

Something about the rhythm of these two lines needs tweaking. There are a lot of little words in the first line, and it's a full phrase, and not enough in the second, where it's a fragment. Maybe drop the "and" or add a "while my priorities are rearranging"?

Don't be a fool, my dear,
don't go dancing with these notions,
always filled with fears; emotions!
Beyond these homely oceans
is no life for you.
Love is nothing true.

I really like the rhyming here, and it's a lovely stanza all around, besides. Just be careful you don't overuse the word "fool" throughout the poem.

meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

I like the specification of drinking rather than tasting, but doesn't the "use with caution" in the line that follows contradict this idea? I suppose it's a little like the middle of the two extremes, but it makes everything seem a little grey when stark contrasts might be better.

We've been such fools, me and you,
tempting fate with handsome faces,
witty minds and -

Now they're being equally foolish? This weakens the wisdom the first siren was *imparting* at the beginning. The examples of witty minds and empty places are pretty with the rhythm and word choice, but I don't think they make enough sense in context. It's nice how Siren Two picked up where Siren One left off ^_^

-Empty places.
So lonely, so lonely, so alone.

This makes things seem so siren-like with the lonely, haunting repetition ^_^

but chain him to the table;
be his master not his mistress -
don't go taking chances

This seems a little more choppy than the rest of the song. He's randomly chained to the table, when everything they've talked about previously is so abstract.

Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

I think this is a little awkward as an ending, just this last stanza, because it doesn't really resolve anything new, and I don't see the chorus in a new light as compared with the first time it's sung. Maybe play off this:
Then keep him here -- with us --
but chain him to the table;
be his master not his mistress -
don't go taking chances
thinking he will follow kisses;
love takes what it will.

stanza more to sum things up?

I'm sort of confused; at the beginning, Siren One seemed to be talking about how love itself is foolish because it can never be attained, but Siren Two doesn't seem to be looking for love: "Oh how can I endure this...such pain that only love... may eclipse". Eh, I guess I slightly take that back (yay for disproving your own point ^_^), but still at the end, they're talking about chaining the guy to keep him with them. Is this the guy that broke Siren Two's heart, or the new guy she wants to forget the first one with? I think they could be a little more plotting for sirens since in mythology, they're always the ones to wreck the ships, not help save them :wink:

I like all the mentions of keeping things within and things that are taken away and changing; it provides a nice structure.

This would be perfect in a musical! :D PM me when the revised version's up? :wink:

Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:22 am
Anonamuse says...

Wow.

-blink, blink-

I really like this, a lot. And it does seem to be from a musical, which is good. It's believable, which is hard to accomplish a lot of the time. Nice work.

Alainna wrote a review...

Hey Heather.

I really enjoyed this and can see it working well as part of a musical. In fact, I can hear the tune in my head as I read through this.

I agree with kittykat and I think the weakest part was this:

Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

It's the last two lines that just don't flow. Perhaps in song it would be easier to work through.

Overall this was great and I don't have anything to critique!

'Lainna
xxx

Kalliope wrote a review...

Whee, this is for the musical you're working on, I take it? *gets excited*
I can imagine the secene and I think it'd very well in a musical once you're done revising.
I'd be interested in how the second siren reacts in the end. Does her sister convince her? If yes, mabe let her join in? Just curious ;)

PM me when you're done revising or if you'd like a 'proper crit' on this, though I'm kind of just getting back into the whole lyrics business... I'd be glad to try to help you :)

All the best,
~Kalli

Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:46 am
Majestic Fantasist wrote a review...

This seems like it would sound very good. Musicals are supposed to be more of telling a story with song, not as much lyrical poetry as regular music. And I thought that this was just like that. It still had poetic verses, but it was still interesting and descriptive. Though, it is hard to judge without the tune.

=D

kittykat wrote a review...

Wow... That was beautiful. I don't know how else I can put it. There weren't any grammer errors that I saw.

This was my most favorite part:

Oh how can I endure this -
life without him all amiss,

This was my least favorite, when I read it out loud it didn't seem right to me.

Love is but a lie; a tainted substance
and a poison -
meant for drinking, not for tasting,
meant for using - but with caution!

Anyway... I loved it! :D

WriterAddict12356 wrote a review...

:cry: :cry: :cry: *sniffles* its just sooooooooooo beautiful!
*wails*

*blows tissue and walks away*

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres