z

Young Writers Society



The importance of education.

by thething912


The importance of education.

Job, getting a good education can get you a good occupation. For example, if you get a doctorate you can become a veterinarian or a surgeon. The better the education you have, the better the compensation and occupation. With a good education you might even get the opportunity to work with Donald Trump.

Crime, with a bad education you might end up as thief. The lack of education and compensation might make you go to extreme measures to earn money. For example, you might become a bank robber or become a car thief. Although, not everyone with a bad education turns out to be a criminal.

Good grades, with a good education you can get good grades in school.

Other benefits, a good education can build your intelligence, make you less ignorant, build your logic, help you make better chooses, build your maturity, and build your common sense. And, it can stop you from becoming a bad person. It can perhaps also stop you from discrimination and stereotypes.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
21 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 21

Donate
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:37 am
Relaxistence88 wrote a review...



Education is not just to read and write. It is about using education for their own advantages and to utilize the knowledge for their growth. Also one can lead their own life without depending on others. It is not about making people literate, literacy is entirely different education. Literacy is meant for ability to read and write, whereas education is finding out the reason behind everything and using the reading writing skills to improve their lives. It helps the countries to grow economically and cherish with prosperity. To live flawless life, education is very important for every individual.




User avatar
56 Reviews


Points: 4997
Reviews: 56

Donate
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 pm
View Likes
aulyasela3597 wrote a review...



It is very important in many aspects such as like:

1. Education is the one that doing something constructive in our near future.
2. Education plays a vital role in your success in the personal growth.
3. In today’s competitive world education is necessity for man after food, clothing, and shelter
4. Education helps in deciding to understand which thing is right or wrong.
5. Education brings Self confidence.
6. Education wakes the hidden talent and skills of any person.
7. People of any particular country can live happily only if the country people should be well educated.

Without Education man is nothing.




User avatar
532 Reviews


Points: 1271
Reviews: 532

Donate
Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:44 pm
View Likes
GeeLyria says...



With a good education you might even get the opportunity to work with Donald Trump.


Holy Cow! Should I run the risk? Or should I drop out of Uni? TEEHEE! :P




GeeLyria says...


Actually.... His father lent him a "small loan" of a million dollars. Lol.



User avatar
425 Reviews


Points: 11417
Reviews: 425

Donate
Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 pm
View Likes
Nate says...



This again is not a story. See the comments I posted in your "America Should Go To Africa" thread.





As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee