Dalecks are comming

by fallenoutofgrace

one by one the time lords fall,

the master was the first of all,

The daleks rein have reached your world,

What a shame to burn this world,

Surrender now or we shall come,

Termination has just begun,

our master's word have sered our circuits,

your doctors actions raised the surface,

War has come,

Time has shown,

The dalecks world is the only realm,

So run thy humans,

Run while you can,

The dalecks are coming,

Death in their hands,

Time has end.

Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 am
FerrumCorde wrote a review...

Wow I really liked this! Especially because it's a Dr.Who theme c:
I saw a few things that would make it a bit better, I think one thing that stands out the most was the repeat of world. But for the most part it was pretty good c:

#WhoviansUnite

thanks :3 Go whovians!

Oooh!!!! A doctor who poem! Never seen that before!
Hello I'm AlexSushiDog and I'm here to review your poem cause I was bored and felt like reviewing for once! Yay!!
The thing I really loved about this poem is how dramatic and ominous it is! Sure it may not be perfect in the a few other ways but man I can really imagine someone from DW saying this! The last seven lines were the most effective in my opinion!
Just a few nitpicks that will make it a bit better:
1) I'm a bit confused why some lines start with capitals and some with lower-case. If you can choose one or the other or in some logical pattern like after a full stop instead of just randomly.
2)

Termination has just begun,

I though the Daleks went "Exterminate". I agree that "Termination" fits better in this case but I think if it's a DW poem you may wanna stick with tradition :3
Also I'm not so sure what the second line is trying to say (or show since words can't talk).

3) Also just a general tip, always go over your work with a spell checker to iron out a few spelling mistakes there were here and there. Most things come with that.

Overall, a lovely poem! Really dramatic and my kind of poem! I just think it needs a little bit of polishing up!

Thanks, and your right they do say Exterminate, but didn't know extermination was a word

Sunshine1113 wrote a review...

Sunshine here to review....

YAY!!!! DOCTOR WHO!!!!! :) aww those mean old Daleks, they should have learned a long time ago that world domination and war is never the answer. I don't have any nit picks but a few spelling errors and some things that should be capitalized. Time Lords should be capitalized, it's a proper name of a alien race. Daleks should be capilized. I think Master should be capilized as well. Doctor should be capilized because that's his name.

The dalecks world is the only realm

Dalecks should be Daleks.

Other than that I didn't see anything else. Good job! I love Doctor Who (especially David Tennant) and this was a really cool poem about the Daleks. :) WHOVIANS UNITE!!! :D (let's hope they really don't take over and hope the Doctor and his companion(s) can save the world from another alien take over) keep on writing!! :D

thanks Unite!

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr