Can't wait to get back to uni! NOT.

by thebluegemini

Spring break is almost over. And I am so not ready to go back yet. After almost a month of mom's food, I now have to prepare my poor spoilt tongue to go back into hibernation because all I can make is salty pasta or something with frozen peas in it. Life is hard for a uni student, Especially one who thinks with her tongue ( Yes, I love food. Don't judge.) . And yes, I need to go back to being poor. So goodbye spending. With the exams just round the corner, I can barely see myself in any other place other than the library. And with the university enforcing a "NO-PARTY" rule, I bet none of my uni-mates (I just made that up) are thrilled about it. Summer term beckons and I have to face it (like I have a choice.) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? RIGHT?

lostthought wrote a review...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Like Iggy pointed out, there is a blog section where it would be wiser to put this. Have a happy review day!

Nitpicks

I have none! Iggy stole them all. All I can say is this big paragraph is very disconcerting. Maybe break it up?

I'm still in Middle School. I bet you rather go back to that than High School. Uni sounds like no fun. What if you want to party? Honestly, no partying and staying in a library should be depressing. Schools are trying to deprive people of a social life. (So is YWS, but this site is healthy enough)

Hope you like YWS, but don't get addicted! Keep writing stories!

-lost

Iggy wrote a review...

Hello! Just so you know, we do have a blog section for rants like these, so you can post as many blog entries as you want and not waste your points. c:

But since this is here, I'll try to help you as best as I can~

After almost a month of mom's food,

Mom should be capitalized.

I now have to prepare my poor spoilt tongue

Should be spoiled*

With the exams just around the corner,

Cut the indicated word. Also add in the bolded.

I can barely see myself in any other place other than the library.

Cut the indicated word.

Okay so. I feel ya, girl. I am less than a month away from graduating high school. LESS THAN A MONTH. And it is taking so long, oh god. I honestly would trade you in a second. Uni looks so much easier than high school xD and I need to lose weight anyways, so eating less might help that.

Anyways, here's to hoping you survive yet another year! Hope this helps. Oh, and welcome to YWS. c:

~Iggy

Iggy! Thanks for the review! Haha I would kill to go back to high school! If you need any help with anything high-school related, I would be happy to help! :D

Niraco says...

I felt this should have been filed under 'extremely humorous'. To me uni is a big scary place and thus have taken baby steps and just study at a college.

Lame 'review' is lame :P

Haha thanks Niraco! xx

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda