Choose the Right Liposuction Surgeon to Optimize Results and Minimize Risks

by paslnyc

A well-shaped figure is every person’s dream, but aging, weight gain, pregnancy and genetic factors cause fat to accumulate in various parts of the body. Most men and women find that getting rid of this fat with just diet and exercise is impossible. Liposuction surgery or body contouring provides the solution. This plastic surgery procedure can remove localized deposits of fat and contour the body easily and effectively.There are different types of procedures using different types of technologies such as the tumescent technique, super wet technique, and ultrasonic-assisted, radiofrequency-assisted and laser liposuction. However, lipolysis involves risks too. Choosing the right plastic surgeon can optimize results and minimize the risks.

How Liposuction Surgery is Performed

You are administered local anesthesia. The surgeon makes a small incision to insert the cannula to melt the unwanted fat. To treat larger areas, more than one incision may be needed. A vacuum pump is used to suction out the dislodged fat. To drain out the fluid and blood formed post surgery, drainage tubes may be necessary. IV or transfusion may be needed to restore the lost fluid or blood.

Why Laser Liposuction is a Good Choice

Advanced laser-assisted technologies such as SmartLipo Triplex can treat delicate as well as large areas - the breasts, upper arms, abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, ankles, cheeks, chin, and neck. This advanced workstation features a triple laser-enabled - 1440, 1064 and 1320 nm - cannula which works to aspirate fat gently and safely. This minimally invasive technique involves less pain than traditional liposuction. It also offers skin tightening effects. As the incisions are tiny, scarring is minimal or inconspicuous. You can also expect fast and visible results with minimal downtime.

Your Safety is Paramount - Choose the Right Surgeon

Like all cosmetic surgery procedures, lipolysis involves risks. You should know about these risks before you make your decision to proceed. The first step in to find a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. The right surgeon will inform you about the risks as well as the benefits of the procedure. To determine if you are medically fit for the surgery, the surgeon will also thoroughly evaluate your health status. Conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, pulmonary problems, allergies, and lifestyle factors such as smoking need to be brought under control before the procedure. It is also important that you have realistic expectations about the outcome. Treatment in an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice will contribute to its efficiency and safety.

A body contouring procedure removes unwanted deposit of excess fat and tightens the skin. An improved physical appearance can do wonders for your self-confidence and self-esteem. Choose your surgeon wisely to for the best results and safe procedures.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:42 am
Iggy wrote a review...

*waves*

So this is a very informative article you have here. I'll try to nitpick as well as I can.

Nitpicks:

This plastic surgery procedure can remove localized deposits of fat and contour the body easily and effectively.There are different types of procedures

These two sentences need a space between them.

Choose your surgeon wisely to for the best results and safe procedures.

Not only should you do what Silverlock suggested, but you should also cut that "to." Makes no sense, as it's randomly put in there.

On the article: Okay, so very nicely written article you have here. Your facts are all lined up and presented in a neat, orderly fashion. They are informational and correct and enlightening, and I feel like I will walk away from this review with a bigger knowledge in regards to lipolysis. ;)

Your article was simple and to the point, not to mention factual. Each paragraph was short, to the point, and delivers the information swiftly, causing no confusion.

Overall, the article was very informative, and nicely written. An odd topic to write about, but whatever floats your goat. Nice work! Also, thanks for the advice and knowledge, but I would rather exercise than undergo surgery. :)

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 am
Snowery wrote a review...

Hey paslnyc!! Silver here to review your essay today :)

First of all, you did a great job. Most of what I have to say to you are mainly positives. :D

Structure

Great structure! Everything was clear with appropriate paragraph breaks making this easy to read. You had you introduction, conclusion and your body paragraphs were broken up appropriately according to your various points.

Grammar and Spelling

Your grammar and spelling was fantastic, almost flawless. You also varied your sentence structure well.

One nit pick though:

I think that this would read better if you wrote:

" safest procedures."

Content

Your content was great! I think you managed to convey all your information in a clear, concise and simplistic manner which made it easy to read and understand.

I must ask though, is this meant to be an expository essay? I ask because you don't seem to argue your point, rather just explain the concept of liposuction to the reader. If it was then you did a good job on it. If it wasn't though you have to make your points m=seem more argumentative. Either way though i would have liked to see some more information on the risks of liposuction.

I think you did a great job! Well done and happy writing!!

Silverlock

Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix