Erica Frischkorn Focuses Mostly On Discovering The Hidden Potential Of Her Students

by edendael11

Erica Frischkorn, a highly responsible teacher has an immense experience in the teaching field. She knows how to achieve her endeavors and offer students with advanced skills. As a committed and knowledgeable teacher, she aims to discover the hidden potential of her students and enhance their skills to ensure their development. She is a respected personality who also has a strong academic background and her ability to make the teaching sessions interactive definitely helps her students to learn in an efficient manner.

Erica Frischkorn superbly contributed to many community activities and has spent most of her time volunteering her services to several community organization and events. She also worked as a Volunteer Teacher in Tanzania and taught English to high school students of a village called Butiama. She streamlined fundraising efforts to collect $14,200 for schools and students scholarships in Butiama which is located in Tanzania. She also served at budget committee and school officials to ensure that the funds were divided in an appropriate way. Her experience was actually unique as she got the opportunity to teach students in a classroom with limited resources. She was highly satisfied with the fact that Queen's University offers the students this exceptional chance of teaching in a developing country. This is a part of the alternative practicum experience, which is provided to the students in addition to the elective course. She also has a substantial teaching experience in English and French.

Erica Frischkorn was honored with an award by the Golden Key International Honors Society for being in the top 15% in her Master's program. This award offers great chances and access to leadership events, grants, and networking in order to improve both professional and academic career. She is doing remarkably well in her professional career and also as a contributor to number of community activities that show her commitment, passion, and commitment to work.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 am
Iggy wrote a review...

Hey! I suck at reviewing articles/essays, but I'll try my best here.

I found a nitpick that you should fix:

She is a respected personality

She has a respected personality.

Okay, so since the main goal of this is to inform the reader, I won't talk about normal story elements, like imagery or figurative language. I think you did a really nice job with giving simple details about Erica with clear diction and easy to understand information. Your sentences were structured in a neat and orderly fashion, and your paragraphs were spaced out nicely. Nothing was too bulky or too short.

I do think you ended this flatly, as the last paragraph does not look like a concluding paragraph. Perhaps consider weaseling a small conclusion in there, one that reiterates the main point of this essay, and perhaps includes a bit more about Erica's personal life, most preferably current information.

Other than that, this was an easy to read essay/article, with a clear flow, straight to the point information, and a lot of details about her achievements. Nice work! ^^

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:02 am
Apricity wrote a review...

Hello, Subtle here for a review. So, what exactly is the purpose of this essay? Sorry if I'm blunt but I really don't see any point of it, what I got out of it was this monotonous, copy and paste information about the teaching career of Erica Frischkorn. I know that she contributed a lot to education and is a wonderful teacher and intelligent worker in her area. I can see no grammar mistakes but the while article just sounds so monotonous that it has no feelings.

It sounds like a report being handed in to your teacher with no personal feelings, are you trying to say how great Erica Frischkorn is, if so. You should at least try and express your own opinion on her work. If this is an article aim to entertain and inform, you would probably need to make your language less stiff and push some more feelings into it and phrase it into your own feelings because right now, I get the feeling you copy and paste this off Wikipedia and then just slap it on here for a waste of 200 points.

So why? I don't see the point of this, I know a bit about Erica Froschkorn but I still struggle to understand why you want the readers to know about her.

Sorry if I sound too harsh, best of luck in the future writing.

-S.s

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci