z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Fields and Fields and

by Audy



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
32 Reviews


Points: 271
Reviews: 32

Donate
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am
pony123 wrote a review...



Pony123 here to review! Happy review day. You have a great poem here! I like the simplicity, the imagery, all the things needed to have a good poem. You have just a few grammatical errors.
"Help me god" should be "Help me God" as you always capitalize that even if you aren't Christian.

I also had some problems with the word "Quietude" It kind of breaks the spell of the poem, try to change that.

Over all, nice poem.

Pony123




User avatar
172 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 172

Donate
Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 am
Laure says...



Fortis kinda snatched my words. But really really amazing poem, beautiful imagery.




User avatar
75 Reviews


Points: 3461
Reviews: 75

Donate
Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm
fictional wrote a review...



Wow, this poem is brilliant! :) I love the formatting and flow of everything, and I've never thought of the South in this way. I'll never look at it the same way again. I like the ending especially, the part with "etc." and where you used the word "quietude" - is that even a real word? Anyway, thanks for writing this, it really did make my day - not exaggerating.




Audy says...


It's a word, apparently! I heard it first from Morgan Freeman. He used the word when talking about why he was staying in Mississippi (despite his millionare status/tremendous success) I liked the way he said it, so I guess it just stuck in my head, since. Thank you for reviewing!



User avatar
621 Reviews


Points: 4984
Reviews: 621

Donate
Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 pm
View Likes
Rook says...



Ha Ha! How ingenious! Posting a picture to keep the formatting. Nice.
And good poem too. I feel like you described this countryside life really well. ^^




User avatar
200 Reviews


Points: 240
Reviews: 200

Donate
Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm
EmeraldEyes wrote a review...



You have played wiv the language really well here.
I love the way the poem looks on the paige.
As for the subject matter, I enjoyed the idea of this being about things connecting with nature.
Or at least, this is what I took from it with the referenes to wind and stuff.
very good writing, interesting idea with the format.
Overall, very impressed.




User avatar
241 Reviews


Points: 286
Reviews: 241

Donate
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Jonathan says...



:s Is this a picture?




Audy says...


Yep!



User avatar


Points: 100
Reviews: 0

Donate
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:28 pm
Themaddcater says...



I like this poem, I think that it bring a great deal of descriptive detail. I feel as if I am thrown in the middle of the poetry. I believe that you are an amazing writer and that your poetry is one of a kind. Good job.





You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer