This work has been locked

Ive been searching for an internet job

by Cresta

My gosh , hey guys... I am from philippines and looking for an internet Job ... would somebody could give a link for a job where I only need a chair and a computer , I a an incoming college student and I need to have an extra income just so I could support my needs in college , Thanks Guys .

This work has been locked

SecreteJournalist wrote a review...

Hey Cresta. I am hoping this is a joke? But I do understand needing a job. Do capitalize Philippines, even though this is not a story. That just makes me cringe. If you need to discuss this, I would direct you to the forums. Those are there for discussion, so a lot more people would help you. I follow everyone I review, so consider yourself followed!

Jonathan wrote a review...

Hello.

This does not belong in the literary stuff.

But seeing as you have HUMOR up I would guess this is a joke. XD

ANYWAY I agree with black here go here and then put a new topic and so on. forums

But you need to find the right place to put it.

Good luck at finding a job buddy.

Bye. ~Jon~ :pirate3:

StoneHeart says...

Hey, you'd probably do a lot better if you posted this in the forums. Really, that's what the forums are for. I'd suggest the welcome mat (You're new enough and could do it along with a quick intro!) :)

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison