Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Realistic

Be Happy and Make Others Happy

by Katty

We usually hear these words from elders but I do think some people takes the wrong meaning of this. Like some people only please others for their own reasonsand for this purpose they may use money or the weakness of the other person. In the result, the other person always or some how gets troubles and the person who uses him or her for his purposes, temporily have the right results. But you know, it is the God's promise to pay good for good and bad for bad! The only purpose of mine is to tell those people who are usually involved in these like cases that you should better understand others' feeling because someday you can also stand in the same situation. I hope those people understand for whom this message is!!!!

WritingWolf wrote a review...

HI Katty, I hath come to review thy writings.

I did notice you forgot the space between "reason" and "and" here "Like some people only please others for their own reasonsand for this purpose"

As for the content. I really like this. There is a lot of truth in it. I just think it would be better if it where longer. There is just so much to say on this subject that I think there are some people who may need a little more explaining then this.

I think you did a good job. You made your point and it was a good one.
I don't think there is anything else to say.

Keep writing! ;)
~WW

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 am
KSwriter wrote a review...

This is an excellent article I think because in the deep side it do contain a secret message, avery useful message. As for mistakes, they are do some but that does not matter I think, this place gives us complete freedom to write our own ideas whether it is full of mistakes! I really liked it and hope that other do understand this as well.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 am
DiskElemental wrote a review...

Wut.

"they may use money or the weakness of the other person."

What does that even mean? Why using money to help someone else be a bad thing? How can you "use" the weakness of another person to help (I'm not even sure that's what you're talking about) them?

"In the result, the other person always or some how gets troubles"

Ignoring the case, wording and grammatical errors, this sentence also doesn't really make any sense. Who considers getting a person into trouble "helping," or a way of making them happy?

"The only purpose of mine is to tell those people who are usually involved in these like cases that you should better understand others' feeling because someday you can also stand in the same situation."

What kind of cases? Cases where you exploit someone, then get them into trouble? If that's what you're talking about, then I agree with you, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of "helping" or making others happy.

This piece is a complete mess. In five sentences you talk about five completely different ideas, which are tangentially related to each other at best. However, this piece did give me an interesting thought...

Katty says...

I don't think u actually tried to understand my essay, whatever, I don't mind what so everyou say and for grammatical mistakes and "doesn't mean sense" as you say, i would like to say that this essay is only to convey a message to those who play with other people's feeling and to make them realize that what they are doing is completely wrong!!!!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 pm
StoneHeart wrote a review...

Well said, well said.

Reason and said should be separated, and you need more commas, otherwise your grammar was great.

I agree totally, the purpose of LIVING isn't to make others happy, what kind of a world would it be if everyone was just trying to make other people happy . . .?

Those people are mostly extroverts btw.

Nice pic too.

Katty says...

Well I will be thankful to u for reading and commenting my essay and picking my mistakes, I hope i would remeber it next time!!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 am
Katty says...

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl