"Queen Elsa's anger issues" with Olaf.

by LemisaLeaZeor

1) When you accidentally freeze your little sister's head, remember what the talking rock did for you that day. Conceal, don't feel.

2) Building a snowman may make you feel slightly frustrated and you may have the urge to let it go for the first time in forever. 

3) Remember to breath in and out the next time your sister decides to marry a man who thinks that love is an open door. 

4) Also a definite side affect would be to try for Broadway.  I've heard the manager is a bit of a fixer upper. 

Warning: Beware Olaf the snowman- the talking snowman. Be cautious of his nose.

It's like a baby unicorn. 

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:47 pm
MaddieNicolette says...

ahahahhahahhahhahahahahahah this is great loved reading it!!! you really did a great job intergrating the songs.
Maddie

AdmiralKat wrote a review...

Hello! KatyaElefant here with another review! Happy Review Day! Let's see what we have here.

I'm going to go in order of what I think of each sentence/sentences that you have here:
1) A talking rock. Ohh. XD Remember those days when you weren't born and there were pet rocks? This may be where the writers for Frozen got the idea for talking rocks(childhood).
2) I can refer to this one. Building a snowman is hard, especially since it is dry snow. I mean, how could Anna and Elsa build their snowman so easily? At that, I would agree with the statement in which Elsa should just let it go.
3) This one. Elsa does need to learn to breathe in and out. Come on Elsa you can do this!
4) Why oh why? Is Broadway going to ruin Frozen for me now? Please no! Please say no!
Warning thingy:This statement. Just so funny! This sounds like an inside joke that I may or may not have with one of my friends. Good job with that one! That is my favorite line!

I love this overall. I have no idea what to call it but hey! It's still amazing! Your grammar and spelling is great! The overall idea is great! This bets some of the fanfiction I have seen of Frozen! Keep up the great work! Have a nice review day! Keep calm and keep writing! :D

This review was brought to you
by Team Rocket.

^-^ thanks

AdmiralKat says...

no problemno

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am
EmeraldEyes wrote a review...

Hey! XD

I haven't seen the movie yet! So this was full of nice little spoilers (I like spoilers) :D
I like the way you've written this in a rather down-to-earth manner because it makes easier to understand what's going on.
Point 1 made me laugh.
Point 2 sounds funny too, but also a bit more fantastical.
Point 3 is very philosophical but it's amusing.
Point 4 not sure that "fixer upper" are real words XD But I don't think that matters :P

"It's like a baby unicorn." LOOOOLL

This was really enjoyable, and a good idea for people who have and haven't seen the film. So it's diverse and fun.

Well done!

If you ever get the chance to see Frozen you'll understand the meaning of Fixer Upper. :) I'm glad you liked it.

EmeraldEyes says...

YAY. I hope I do. *loves Disney*
YAY :D

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:50 pm
Omi1 wrote a review...

I might just be incredibly dense, but I didn't find this humorous or entertaining. Now before I say more, I ought to clarify that I <I>want</I> an explanation. As I continue my review I'm going to explain what was honestly going through my head and then could someone please correct me. I don't want to judge this before I understand it. :)

Ok, to begin. I really had no clue what this was supposed to be. Poem, narrative... And not every point listed was an "anger issue" specifically with Olaf, so why did you say it was "anger issues with Olaf" in the title.

I got the idea that this was a reminder list for Elsa on how to control herself and keep from going "ice crazy", but I don't see how that makes it funny.

And when you put this under the category of "realistic" I was even more confused. How is it realistic to beware Olaf's nose?

Another thing that I didn't get was how incorporating a few lines from a song into a sentence made it funny. To me, adding some of those lines sounded forced. Point (2) is a good example of that. When you finish with "...and you may have had the urge to..." the "to..." at the end leaves your sentence open to just about anything. A good joke is established with a finish that makes it impossible for the wording to be any different. The wording in a good joke is like a jigsaw puzzle.

Anyways... if I sounded mean, that was not my intent. I truly am confused and it might just be that I'm overthinking it all. If so, please tell me so. Thanks!

I understand that you're confused, as this came up randomly so I decided to write it down. I don't think you sounded mean, I see your point. :)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 pm
Kelpies says...

I had a premonition that this would become featured... And it has!

Kelpies says...

:)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 am
Corncob says...

This is so clever. I love it!

Thanks :)

Kelpies wrote a review...

Hello profile/LemisaLeaZeor

This is hilarious! *Likes*. Took me a while to understand the last one, but I eventually got it. I've read many Frozen fanfics, but this is by far the funniest, in the other one Anna died. The part that says: "3) Remember to breath in and out the next time your sister decides to marry a man who thinks that love is an open door. " is pretty much my favorite. The fourth one is also very good... But I love them all!

~Kelpies.

Thanks!!

writer88 says...

I like this! This is interesting and funny! What genre of writing is this? Is it a poem?

I have no idea. :)

writer88 says...

Oh OK. It was very entertaining though! :)

erilea wrote a review...

Okay, some critique. This was good, but I don't think there's supposed to be a space after this dash. It just doesn't look right. In this same part, though, you italicizes talking. I think just plain talking works, I don't think it needs italics.

snowman- the talking snowman

When you italicizes the quotes, then you might want to say where it's from. Just in case somebody who hasn't seen Frozen reads this blindly. Example:

love is an open door.
-Love is An Open Door, from Frozen

Okay, as I said, this was good, and I hope to hear more from you!

SARAHJO wrote a review...

Hello, there! Sarah here to... review for ya?

Okay, first off, a few questions.
1) Is this a poem or a humorous short story?
2) Just how exactly should I review this?
3) Was this put up just for fun?

Anyway, let's just jump right in.
I'm going to start off with saying point blank, that I really like this. I found myself smirking and laughing with the occasional, 'I see what you did there' having being said. You're a clever one, I see. It seems like these are Queen Elsa's 'note to self', or at least that's what I got from this. However, I found this coming off as a bit of... sarcastic, I guess? Which isn't exactly a bad thing, it just takes away from the whole seriousness of the story (If that's what you were aiming for.).

As for my nitpicks, this is probably one of the few times I've actually gone without listing any because there was none to go over. I applaud you for that. *cue awesome crowd cheering* If there were anything I'd have you work on, it'd probably be your sentence structure and use of punctuation. I think your words could have flowed smoother. Your use of description could have been a bit more discrete as well, just so you give your audience a better visual.

There really wasn't a lot to critique since it was so short, therefore this review will end short. As I've said before, I really like and enjoy this work. It was rather different than what I'm used to reviewing so it was a fun experience. Hope this helped some and happy writing!

It was put up for fun. Thanks for the review.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien