My character: Nani Long

by Pinkiegirl13

Name: Nani Long

Born: In Los Angeles

Age: 21

Personalities: She is clever and evil. She can do bad things to get Molly anger and became the unlikeable person. She tricks people out of the blue. She will make people's lives, including Molly's, miserable.

Friends: Mary and Sidney

Enemies: Molly and everyone

Family: She has a single mother who had sentence to 23 years in prison for second-degree murder.

Likes: Trolling people, rage quitters, and stealing people's boyfriends

Dislikes: Molly and people who get in her way

Weakness: Love

Strength: The people that she hated are hurt

Speaks: She has a high-tone feminine voice

Others: She has a tattoo of Molly's half-boyfriend's name(His name is Michael Jones) on her chest.

Rosendorn wrote a review...

Hello.

It would appear you're going for a Very Evil Character, which would be okay if she was actually built with different parts than the standard villain tropes. Clever, manipulative... seen it before, kinda bored with it because they are always just a little bit less clever than the protagonist because the protagonist has the Power of Love and that is the villain's weakness (usually because they were abandoned).

These villains crop up everywhere. Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings... the list goes on. As a result, you need to find something about this particular character.

You have to build perfectly evil characters differently than you do heroes. Instead of their core being something like friendship, it has to be selfishness. Love isn't a weakness because they don't feel it, don't understand it, and don't care about it. A weakness is only something you care about.

Something you ignore can be your downfall, but for me a true weakness in the personality sense is one that hurts the person who has it. In a selfish character, love can't really hurt them because they don't care about it.

Build more into her. Get out of the "oh what can I do to make her evil" mindset and go "how can I make her interesting" mindset. Evil characters must still be interesting, and right now, with how many tired out tropes you've pulled, she really isn't all that interesting to me.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

~Rosey

Pinkiegirl13 says...

I actually do care that you are not interesting at all. -_-

Pinkiegirl13 says...

*don't

carbonCore says...

So.... considering the double-negative, you care that Rosey Unicorn is interesting?

Pinkiegirl13 says...

Nope, stupid! I meant I don't care that she is not being interested at all!

DeltaEcho wrote a review...

Hey there, Pinkiegirl13 (by the way, I like that name)! I'm pretty sure that anyone could see that Nani is one of the "bad kids", especially considering the fact that she has a tattoo of her enemy's boyfriend's name on her chest and also because her strength is seeing the people that she hates in pain. Nani seems to be the antagonist, although I may be wrong. She looks to be a well written out character, are you using her in a story or is she just someone random that you made up? Also, assuming that the picture up top is Nani, which I'm pretty sure she is, I think that the way she looks fit the way you describe her.

Hasta la vista,

DeltaEcho

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 am
donizback wrote a review...

Hey Pinkiegirl13,

I am here for a mini review.

As always, it is a nicely a made up character; much expected from a pro like you.

Kindly elaborate as to where and when you will use this character? Will you write a completely new story on her; or include it in any of your existing stories?

Anyway it looks cool and I look forward to see this character in action.

And pass my hello to Nani :P

All the best on your work :)

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 am
GeoCha wrote a review...

I love the character outline you have going here. She seems to be the epitome of evil because for one she takes pride in some pretty messed up things.

"Likes: Trolling people, rage quitters, and stealing people's boyfriends"
Ok maybe not totally evil, but she definitely is a villain, and a worthy one. The fact she has a tattoo of Molly's boyfriend's name shows she will be the perfect antagonist for Molly. I am confused as to what story she belongs to so I'll keep posted.

"Family: She has a single mother who had sentence to 23 years in prison for second-degree murder."

I can't help but think she is misunderstood or isn't totally evil because of what she has been through. Interesting to see how it plays out though.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:48 am
TheProviant says...

Hello! TheProviant in for a review!

What an evil character you have here.
Hobbies - stealing other peoples boyfriends.
Truly diabolical.
I would love to know who her friends are, who molly is, and why Nani is so mean.
Also why you did this and what it is for.
Rafequitters.

Well, good day!

Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:29 am
Anabelle says...

Hey, Pinkiegirl13!

I'm kind of confused on what this is... maybe I'm just stupid though!
Are you setting up a character for something you're writing/about to write?

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle