z

Young Writers Society


18+ Language

My Diary

by Pinkiegirl13


Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language.

Hi, my name is Pinkiegirl13, and this is my diary.

Writing is for fun to me because I like to write things that my brain makes like a movie. I love making movies in my head so I write it from my head. However, it is very hard for me to do it. I don't like doing contests because I hate begin involve competition. I just wait to make movies when I graduate from college. I don't care for fame and money. I just love making my imagination. That's why I write it down and trying to make a movie for me.

When I was little girl, I always act like my characters. I like being myself and play like my characters when I am alone. I always wanted to be an actress since first grade. I love to be on movies and just do what I love to do: pretending to be that character.

I am not a people person. I don't like talking to people and get along with others. I only talk to my sister and my mother. I stayed quiet when I am at school. I don't talk to the other students and my classmates. They are involve in drama and other shit that I don't want to be in. Sometimes I get pick on by other students. They called me ugly and fat even though I don't talk to them, mess with them, or know them. They sometimes tell that some boy likes me that I don't know them or like. Actually, I don't give a fuck about boys already. I am not really into boys, and I am not gay neither. I just into education and minding my own business. 

Sometimes, I talk to people who is very nice. I talk to them by writing a sheet of paper as we start a conservation. I do has some friends at school. I added them on the another sites.

I sometimes has crushes on celebrities on YouTube. I always watch their videos and make fun of them. I always do that on my crushes. And yes, I do have strange ways to express my love to people. However, I say my crushes are cute as just like this guy:

Okay, now let's just fucking leave it alone. This is very embarrassing...

Also, I have problem talking to people. No, it is not because of English is my second language, it is just because I stuttered a lot. It is very annoying for me as it is very annoying to my older sister who wanted to hit me so hard. I always go to IEP to help me speak politely without stuttering. Even my mom was helping me to speak. It is very helpful and I speak without stuttering. I stuttered sometimes, but I don't when I speak slowly.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
933 Reviews


Points: 4261
Reviews: 933

Donate
Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 am
View Likes
Iggy wrote a review...



Hi Pinkie! Just as a note, you can always use the blog for diary entries. Saves you points. As another note, I bumped the rating on this due to the language. Sometimes, adding the Language warning isn't enough.

Since this is a real diary entry, I'll stick with giving advice instead of nitpicking.

You want to be a film director or a screenwriter? Either job sounds like fun, but they have their differences. You say you want to make movies, so that makes me think you want to direct them, but you also say you write the movies, so that makes me think you want to be a screenwriter.

I wanted to be a director when I was younger. I'm tired of Hollywood butchering my favorite books. *coughPERCYJACKSONcough*

I, too, will imagine my characters as if they are real people. I also kinda say their dialogue aloud to see how it sounds and see if I captured the right tone for it. >_> I also wanted to be an actress.

Aww, I'm sorry people are bullying you. :( I suggest you ignore them. Always ignore them. Jerks. And also, you seem to be young. below 16, so it's a good thing you aren't interested in dating! And not liking guys but not being gay is a perfectly okay thing. Maybe you just aren't interested in a relationship right now. ^^

Despite having trouble talking to people, you seem very good about it online! I know we've talked here and there. Just so you know, you can always catch me on the chat bar if you wanna chat. c:

I think that's all the advice I've got. Not sure what else to say, other than I hope things get better. Take care of yourself, okay?

~Iggy




User avatar
351 Reviews


Points: 11482
Reviews: 351

Donate
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm
Kanome wrote a review...



Hello.
Kanome here with a review for you.

I personally like this diary entry because it involves you and your life around you. It brings out the real emotions about yourself, and I believe self-expression is an interesting subject to me, and probably to your readers.

Nitpick:
- You don't have to add this sentence. It's basically the same as the previous statement, except in a different context.

I love making movies in my head so I write it from my head.


- You should rewrite this sentence in a way that makes sense.

...I hate begin involve competition.


Like this:
...I hate being involved in competitions.

- Also, if you are using language in your writings, make sure you put the age appropriate warning on your writings, so your readers will know what content is in your works.

Other than that, I like this entry.
Keep up the great work.




User avatar
212 Reviews


Points: 3486
Reviews: 212

Donate
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:54 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady wrote a review...



Hello, love. Aurora here for a quick review to help you out.

If this is really a diary entry, the you should really considering unposting this and just saving it as a draft. Because it first of all clogs up the green room, since people can't really review this, and second of all, I don think you want random people reading your personal thoughts.

Wow, you remind me of me. Not the unsociable part, but where you said that you act the scenes you write? I do the same. And yes, my brain makes a movie out of things.

Keep writing, love.
Aurora





I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office