z

Young Writers Society

Get Your YWS T-Shirt/Swag!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:19 am
Nate says...

Check out the blog post for a pic at: ywsblog/?p=805.

Then head on over to http://www.cafepress.com/ywsstore to buy your own YWS stuff!

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:31 am
Teague says...

I got mine! ^_^

Only mine's black.

And I tried to find it to take a picture, but I think it's at my dad's. And that doesn't do me much good when I'm... not there. :D

But still! It was a birthday present to myself and it was the second best one. ;)
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:30 pm
Rydia says...

I ordered a journal and a t-shirt about a week ago actually. Coincidence much? =)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil