the act of honoring a saint, a person who has been identified as having a high degree of sanctity or holiness.
a person acknowledged as holy or virtuous and typically regarded as being in heaven after death
a spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe
"So God is split?""Yes. And no."
For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven and by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
a religious ceremony or act of the Christian Church that is regarded as an outward and visible sign of inward and spiritual divine grace, in particular.
"Christian initiation is accomplished by means of the sacraments which establish the foundations of Christian life. The faithful born anew by Baptism are strengthened by Confirmation and are then nourished by the Eucharist."
So at the heart of the Church’s life are two sacraments that celebrate the priority of love given in service of others: The Sacrament of Marriage and The Sacrament of Holy Orders.
1. I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the LORD'S Day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
105,727 Literary Works • 561,077 Reviews