Young Writers Society

Asgard

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 pm
kat13254 says...

Sif

"I'm sorry Loki.. I didn't mean to suggest that... I know you love her... It's just the way you and your brother always fought always brought Freya so much pain. She would tell me about it. She just wished you and Thor would get along, and that Odin wouldn't treat you so harshly. She just hates to see you upset." and I do too... I catch my thoughts stopping them as I know Jupiter can hear them and I don't want him to vocalize how I do deeply care for Loki, as Thor, he cares about me yes, but in more of a way where I will be there to do anything for him and bear his children. Loki on the other hand actually shows affection... Stop it. I need to stop thinking like that.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:08 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Juve laughs, grabbing Alesta's wrist and twisting.

She cries out. "ouch. Jackass."

He looks at Sif, and bursts out laughing. "Hey, clown boy..."
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Alesta, make him be quiet, please." My anxiety is radiating, and I instinctively grab my spell book, even though I have so many if the words memorized. Mentally I prepare a spell, but I don't even know what kind of spell I'd use in a situation like this...
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:26 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"All I have to do is say his Full last name." Alesta stands, cradling her injured arm to her chest. "Do you want me to bind you to Alaina. So that if she dies while you waste time, so will you, and then we will know not to go."

~Bellamy Blake

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:41 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Acky closes his eyes for a second and nods to Loki, then he turns to the others. "Jove, I'm Acky," he blushes, cursing at himself for not being able to control it anymore. "Try not to tear each other apart." He takes Freya's side then begins leading her to the safe house interdimensional loop. "I'll be back."

9 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:32 am
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Freya + Acky

I've been mentally checked out for so long I don't even know what's happening until Acky has his hand on my waist, pulling me along.
"Huh?" The sound escapes my mouth as I'm allowing myself to actually see my surroundings.
"I'm taking you to a some kind of safe house," Acky said to the confused woman. " just a bit more... "
"I understand that Acky, but what has happened that prompted you to need to hide me? I may be hurt, but I'm not in a state unable to assist."
" Loki ordered me to. He guessed things might get nasty? I don't like it either, it would be better if I could assist, too. Oh, and he gave me this. " Acky holds up the scroll Loki had handed him. "He said it had an enchantment of some sort to get us through an interdimentional loop."
I grin maliciously, having a thought,
"What if we ignore Loki's orders and..." I pause considering my words for a minute. "Hmm.."
Acky's steps falter ever so slightly and I ask, "What is it?"
"How about we follow them, and jumping in when they need it, and save the day! I know it may sound ambitious, but they will need it. My darling Loki is reckless, and if Sif was not there with them I would never allow them to go without me."
Acky barely considered it. "Sounds like a good plan. So will we wait at the safe room for now?"
"Hmm. No. I can track Loki through the threads, but if he has plans of dimension shifting it can often leave me quite... disoriented is the word I'd use."
"Oh, okay. Well, I could at least let you rest for the time being, right?"
"Yeah, it would be nice. Although now that the shock has passed, I am feeling better. Although thanks to you, I feel better about following them, being as strong as you are." I smile teasingly, rubbing my hand against his.
"Oh, I'm really not that brave, but I'm glad you feel better," I use my free hand to run the back of my head. "If we're the back up, though, we should have a strong plan. Not that that is completely nessesary, considering how powerful you are, your majesty."
"You flatter me. I am weak without my Valkyries. I don't do much fighting myself, I normally allow others to carry that weight for me, I just keep them alive."
Acky nods thoughtfully. "Then I will fight for the both of us!" He says, determined shine in his eyes. " My sword and shield are powerful enough to do the damage of hundreds of us, we'll be able to assist them valiantly! "
"Wonderful! I believe we can do this!"
"Yeah! Better than anyone has fought with enchanted weapons ever before!"
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:14 pm
fatherfig says...

I smile,"So I am a Clown! What is wrong with that?", I grin tauntingly as I watch him being strangled by a woman, I cannot help it I am the crown prince of mischief...
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

9 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Loki you are not a clown." I know he's just trying to start a fight with Juve. He can be so Childish at times. But it's part of what makes him so cute... I can feel a blush come to my face and I turn my face away, hoping Loki or Juve especially doesn't notice me. I know it could cause a lot of drama if my thoughts are vocalized so I try to fill my head with blank space, but the thoughts won't stop coming in my head and I'm just about ready to scream until I take a deep breath and stabilize myself.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

105 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm
fatherfig says...

I sway and then am suddenly in a clown suit,"Excuse me miss?", I squeak the red nose, "Why not?" and then suddenly turn back to Juve and Alesta dressed in my black and green outfit, "Will you all stop distracting me ALL of you I am going!"

113 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"No, Loki. You cant." Alesta says, looking him dead in the eye, not looking away.

"Yeah, you-" Juve goes to say.

She turns and shoves him through a portal that she creates as she shoves him.

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:16 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Me and Loki are coming." I stand beside him rolling my eyes at his get up. "He's not going to take no for an answer and I'm going to supervise him. End of story."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:21 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"No." Alesta hisses. "I already have a friend coming. Chris."

As if she was called, Chris pops up next to her. "I thought you said Juve was here?"

"He [i] was[i]."

"LOKI!" Chris yells, smiling when she sees Loki.

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

The sudden Influx of new people causing me a great deal of stress, and I instinctively hide slightly behind Loki. I'm used to Thor protecting me that I've never really learned how to fight, although I know most of the spells from my book. I laugh at myself, Lokis the man I've always been scared of, yet now I'm trusting him to protect me.
"I should be heading back to Thor soon..." The words quietly escape my mouth, although I don't want to go back.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:49 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Then go." Alesta says. "I have the daughter of Satan with me. It will be fine. You know what? You have two minutes to convince me to let you come with me. Both of you. Starting now."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm
fatherfig says...

I speak quickly using my Persuasion but also fact,"It is my fault like Juve said and I should be allowed a chance to fix it, and I could still help you, and I personally need to go... Please I could Trick distract and reason with him to stall..."

It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity