z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Thu May 05, 2016 12:59 pm
NympheaLily says...

Clovetail
Clovetail purred and dipped her head shyly.
Last edited by NympheaLily on Thu May 05, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Thu May 05, 2016 5:12 pm
NympheaLily says...

Clovetail
She watched as Sleekthorn padded away to join Moonlily in organizing the patrols. She wondered what she would've done if he hadn't found her, bleeding to death by the thunderpath. Clovetail turned around to lick the scar on her belly. That scar, she thought, It reminds me so much of who I used to be...
Will Solace IRL

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu May 05, 2016 7:02 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Lilymoon, warrior of Wind Clan

Lilymoon was one of the cats called on patrol so she rose and padded towards Sleekthorn, looking at him questioningly since just a few moments ago, he had told her that nothing was needed.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn lashed his tail in front of Moonlily (or Lilymoon?) and stopped her for a moment. "I apologize for saying nothing. I just remembered I needed a patrol." He meowed.

95 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 11:48 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily, warrior of Wind Clan

Moonlily smiled and nodded, "Not a problem at all Sleekthorn. I'll be happy to come on patrol."
She realized that Clovertail was watching them whispered, "Sleekthorn, do you know why Clovertail always watched you? I'm sorry, but I'm just curious."

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 am
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong sat in the shadows, watching her Clanmates socialize with each other. A swell of pride filled her as a queen took her rabbit from the fresh-kill pile for her fast-growing kits and herself.

Her eyes flicked over to the Highledge, where Rainstorm and Icestar sat, looking down at the Clan and discussing something. The deputy's expression was serious, and an expression of worry flashed momentarily across the leader's face. The white tom quickly recomposed himself, but Hawksong couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. This must be why Rainstorm had come near the WindClan border: to investigate something strange.

But why had Hawksong not sensed anything unusual?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 12:45 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn, Leader of Windclan

Sleekthorn chuckled and lowered his face to her ear, "I saved her," he whispered. He thought for a moment and sighed, "She was dying and another cat and I helped her. We brought her here and ever since then, she doesn't forget to ever thank me for my deed. Truth is, it was the humane thing to do. She was dying." Sleekthorn looked away, "You should get going."

-

Thornpaw, Apprentice in Thunderclan

Thornpaw was leaping around, chasing a butterfly. He growled low, ears back in a hunting position and looked over at Hawksong. He perked up and raised, standing tall on his short legs. He purred and leaped over to her. "Hi, Hawksong!" He meowed, but he noticed something was a little off.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 12:58 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily's eyes widened like a small kit listening to a story but she was only just a season old so she was still quite young but all the same she was stonished because Clovertail was such a strong and healthy cat that she couldn't emadgen her almost dead. But she pushed all of her questions out of her head, wanting to respect that he leader had closed up the subject.
"Okay Sleekthorn. I'll see you around!" And then she flicked her tail over his pelt as he walked away to get his attention and whispered, "Thank you for telling me."
Then she trotted out of camp with the rest of her patrol.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:04 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

He meowed to her and smiled as she walked away. "Little rascal." He muttered and padded to his den, curling up in his little nest.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:18 am
Gymnast2801 says...

The patrol arrived back at camp just before nightfall. They reported that Shadowclan had left freash scent marks at their boreder and River Clan had seemed a bit stale but only by a day. Everything else seemed fine.
Moonlily started walking back to the Warriors den, her white paws glowing as the sun set in the distance. She saw Sleekthorn watching her and she wondered if he wanted to know if she had told anyone the information he had told her, which, of course, she had not but she walked over to him anyway and sat beside him.
"Hello Sleekthorn." She murmured, watching the sun and drawing a paw over her ear to clean it.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:23 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn smiled, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws. "Hello, Moonlily." he purred, resting his head on his paws.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:31 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

She licked her paw casually but she whispered while she did so, "I won't tell anyone about Clovertail." Then she again, drew her paw over her ear so that it look as if nothing was going on.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:37 am
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

"Thank you," Sleekthorn purred. "It's getting late, Moonlily. Thank you for your hard work today. Go get some rest. Tomorrow is the day the kits whom are ready become apprentices." He casually said as a group of cats walked by.

81 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:38 am
Lael says...

Rainstorm, Deputy of ThunderClan

"I think we should increase our patrols on each border," said Rainstorm.

Icestar sighed, his tail flicking back and forth. "I don't know, Rainstorm. We don't know if it's the other Clans doing this. It could just be a few rogues causing these strange things."

"I don't think we should take any chances," Rainstorm argued, lashing her tail. "What if something worse happens?"

Her leader was silent, thinking. He lifted his head. "I say we should wait for a little while and see what happens."

"But--"

"Rainstorm, please. Just trust me on this. The answers we seek will come to us. If it makes you feel any better, I will speak to Sparrowpelt and ask him if he has received any dreams from StarClan."

"Fine," grumbled Rainstorm, but she was almost positive that things would only get worse.
Spoiler! :
Sparrowpelt is the medicine cat. Small brownish tom.
Last edited by Lael on Fri May 06, 2016 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 1:42 am
Lael says...

Hawksong of ThunderClan

Hawksong glanced down at Thornpaw. Straightening and making her expression mildly pleasant, she hoped that he hadn't really noticed her anxiety. "Oh, hello, Thornpaw. How is your training coming along?"

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year