z

Young Writers Society

The Hunted

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I watched as Domi fell to sleep. I was relieved, but I still felt horrible. How could I not have told them sooner? I eyed Dimitri, hoping he actually had been sleeping this whole time. There was no telling what would happen if he heard about this little exchange... I sighed. How late was it anyways?

I glanced outside quickly, it was still light, but the sky was yellowing. I pulled back inside, the girls were chatting somewhere and I didn't dare interupt them. I crawled over to where I usually slept and layed down, staring at the ceiling.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I felt something moving, and my blanket was taken off of me. I fluttered my eyes open, Dimitri was sitting over me. I was still half asleep and had no clue what he was doing.
"Dimitri i thought you were asleep..." I rubbed my eyes, trying to sit up, Dimitri pushed me back down.
"Stay laying down and kept quiet." He scowled. He shoved a shirt into my mouth, i tried to scream but you could hardly make it out. I started sobbing, i mean what else could i do? He pulled off my pants and unzipped his, that's when i figured out what he was doing. I started screaming louder. Oh god! Not like this, not with him! Tarrion sat up and was horrified at what he saw.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

Dimitri

*cough* Dimitri is dead, he got eaten by wolves. There is no possible way this is happinnig.
-JJ-
My new website needs members: http://wwww.writethiswaywriters.webs.com

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 pm
jemjive says...

Hehehe Sunny my charcter is Gemma in this SB. Stella is the Effidice :P and there would only be two figures :wink:
P.S. Isha I will post the profile soon and I think Sunny will too.

GEMMA

We could see them now, they froze. I was pretty sure they could see us too. "W-who's there?" I called.

No answer. "We said who's there!" growled Wren.

The two figures made their way out of the bush. I could see them clearly now, they were guys and one of them looked oddly familiar. I swear I knew him from somewhere, but where?"

"We have been lost for days," said the slightly taller one. "Do you have any food?"
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm
eldEr says...

*Cough* that post disapeared. It isn't here anymore.*

TARRION

I shot up, eyes blazing. Domi was trying to scream. Had he really thought I had been sleeping? I jumped to my feet, pulling my gun from my bag beside me. I prayed it was loaded. "Get off of her!" I growled, lunging at him.

He turned and socked me under my chin, knocking me over. I shook my head and scrambled back up, putting my arm around his neck and holding tight. He twisted and punched me in the side. I grunted, but didn't let go. Domi was still screaching behind the shirt, tears coursing down her cheeks. I put the gun against his head and pulled the trigger, the shot echoeing through the forest.

I didn't take time to think about what I had just done, I just acted. I rushed to Domi and pulled the shirt out of her mouth, breathing heavily. "Oh God, please," I murmered under my breath, my own tears running down my face. She had to be alright...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I hugged tarrion sobbing, i couldn't even look at dimitri. Even if he was dead.
"Tarrion, he tried to..." He shushed me.
"It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore." He started rocking back and forth, trying to calm me down. I looked up at him, he had been crying too. I looked over at dimitri and gasped, burying my face in his chest again.
"What are we going to tell the others?" He sighed.
"The truth."

I didn't want to move, i just wanted to curl up on his lap and die. The others would want to know what to know what that gunshot was.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

9 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

Dimitri

The events that just occured, did not happen. There was no gun, there was no shot. Dimitri was in the woods, and was eaten by wolves. Erase what just happended. It never happend!
-JJ-

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 pm
eldEr says...

I could say that, but that post isn't showing up on my computer. I thought you deleted it. I've checked through the whole thing tons of times. Am I the only one it isn't showing up for?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 pm
eldEr says...

**JJ, I am sorry, but I still can't find the post. I just looked again...twice.**

TARRION

I stroked Domi's hair, trying desperately to calm her. I had blood on my hands now. What did that mean really? I sighed, remembering my mother warning me about how Karma came back to bite you in the butt. Well, Karma had gotten him well enough. I kissed the top of Domi's head, suddenly more exhausted than I ever had been in my whole life.

"Do you still trust me?" I whispered, hoping she did. She was letting me hold her, wasn't she? I kissed the top of her head again, praying silently.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

"Of course I trust you Tarrion. I love you." He squeezed me tighter. I never wanted this moment to end. I felt so safe in his arms. I looked up at him, he was half asleep, and so was I. I wondered where Gemma and Wren went. They would be fine, but what would they think when they see Dimitri?

I couldn't bear to look over at him. So i looked up at Tarrion, who was nodding off. I shifted and he looked up.
"Tarrion, do you love me?" I knew he did, but i wanted to hear him say it. It means more when the person you love says it.

The Book.

9 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

*Really, He is my character, so I think its only fair if I get to control what happens to him. You can't kill him without my consent, and I never gave it* *And lets think about it, is Tarrion really strong enough to over power Dimitri. Heck No, not a chance*
Dimitri

There was no blood, no gun, and no shot. No one came looking for me. The wolves were hungry, and what could I do to stop them. It all went dark. I had felt no pain.
-JJ-

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, I agree, it is his character and no one should have killed HIS character, but JJ, don't say that you're going to leave, then post something totally different...it confuses everyone...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

9 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am
JackpotJohnson says...

OK, I agree, it is his character and no one should have killed HIS character,
but JJ, don't say that you're going to leave, then post something totally different
...it confuses everyone..

I am going though...Just for a break!
-JJ-

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 am
eldEr says...

I have an idea. I'll PM all of you.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah