z

Young Writers Society

Hi anyone play WoW?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 am
Runelord says...

Hi just wondering if anyone plays WoW if u do please tell me your character, name, race, class and realm :). My character is a Blood elf hunter called Argentlam on Bloodhoof (I'm the freelancers Guild master)

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 am
romance otaku says...

im going to be playing on my cuz's friend's private server, all i need is a copy of the game
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:27 am
Runelord says...

Wich server Blackdragon project or Blockdragon test? and wat side will u join?

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 am
Alteran says...

I was wondering if there were any private servers floating around of WoW. I never particularly cared for the game, I don't really like all the massive amounts of random killing. But I'm glad there are private servers for it.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 pm
romance otaku says...

yep :D

untoldwow.com. long story short, my cuz knows the owner, but since he cant keep it up, my cuzin in going to. and i have a mod spot waiting for me 8)
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Runelord says...

Cool i'll join but tell me what faction will u choose alliance or Horde ?

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 pm
Gwenevire says...

Hello ^^
I love WoW!
My main character is a lvl 15 night elf hunter her name is Kipcha and she is on Blood Furnace!

Hope to see you around!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 pm
Lynlyn says...

Nope... I play Lord of the Rings Online. The playerbase averages in the mid-twenties, vs. uh, other games, and it shows. Like, everyone speaks in full sentences. Capitalized ones. With punctuation. It's glorious.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm
JabberHut says...

I do! As well as a couple here. We're thinking of starting a usergroup if any of you would like to help start it.

I have a few characters. I'm currently leveling an undead priest (level 36?) on Zuluhed. A few YWSers are on that server already. It's quite the excitement. ^^

~ Jabber ~
I make my own policies.

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 am
Runelord says...

cool I d love too help create the usegroop, but I'm a hordie through and through so I might be a bit annoying to the allies (especially the humans). BTW I'm on the EU servers and a couple of private ones
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson