And in an instant, it is gone.

If you don’t pay close attention,
You’ll never be blown away.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." Fight Club

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 am
samii27 says...

I actually really like this! I feel as if it's so true! I don't know if it is actually about writing and finding the inspiration to do it, but that's what it feels like to me.

LittleLionWoman wrote:The inspiration comes with the wind,
And in an instant, it is gone.

If you don’t pay close attention,
You’ll never be blown away.

Absolutly true! What is the point to write if you dont capture the inspiration when you can? Great Job! (I bet you wrote this when you yourself were waiting for that spark of inspiration?)
Samantha

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 pm
Deanie says...

A very nice little short poem which is about inspiration.

I can't see any mistakes. I really liked this writing, because made this a bit different from many others. Through reviewing, I have noticed when many people write about reviewing they only writing about writers block and so on. I like how you do this for many other creative arts, like sports and visual arts. I liked the idea of that.

My favourite verse. I liked them all really, so it was hard to choose, but I think I really love the end two. It's very true. How inspiration comes and goes on the wind, and you have to pay close attention otherwise you'll never be blown away. I don't believe in writers block. I just think of it as waiting... for the inspiration to come.

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter