z

Young Writers Society

For Poetry, Not Songs

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:20 pm
Chevy says...

Please be mindful that "Lyric Poetry" does not necessarily mean Lyrics. With that in mind, this is not the forum for songs.

"Lyric poetry expresses the wishes, the hopes, the joys, and the sorrows of the author."

By that definition, this form of poetry is going to be full of raw emotion--really cranking out what the author feels. This poetry relies on the beats and tones and syntax of poetry to convey that feeling. So if you're looking for a place to put song lyrics, toss them here!

Thank You!
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am
Thane says...

Is it okay if you put your own written songs?

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm
Kamas says...

Written songs would go in the song lyrics forum. :)
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am
322sivart says...

Oh. I just posted "lyrics" on this forum. Should it be moved?
Need reviews?
I'd be happy to give them.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic76104.html

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Updated 10/1/11.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 am
LoneWolf161 says...

lalalalalalalallalalalalallalalallalalalallalalalalalalalalallaallalaalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 am
tcgamergirl997 says...

lalalalaaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
(just seeing how to get points)
Even with a black heart. Everyone deserves a chance...

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea