I wonder where you are
Spring
Sweet memories are replaying as flowers blossom
I miss you so much
Summer, a year has passed
I am still waiting for you
Because I promised you that I would wait for you
Til I die, til I cannot love you anymore
Last edited by sweethearts on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
from, sweet<3 :)

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:51 am
View Likes
Alpha says...

Hello there, Sweethearts!
This is a very lovely poem, and I'm a fan of the format that you've used.
Using the seasons to represent the time that has passed is a nice idea, an you've done your work nicely.
Summer, a year has passed

This one is slightly off, you've done all the previous seasons in one line each. Was that on purpose? Oh, and beware of the I's, a lot of them are supposed to be capital letters.
Well, I think that's it. The poem left a nice impression on me, I'd like to see you try for something a little longer.
Thanks for sharing this!
Cheers,
Alpha

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 am
sweethearts says...

Hi, thanks for your lovely review.
Yes, that was on purpose. :)
It would be nice if you could review the first chapter and prologue of my new novella :)
from, sweet<3 :)

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 pm
dragonrider says...

This poem was respectable. I liked how you transitioned through the seasons. Thumbs up. However, I think you could have been more thorough with each season. It was a bit rushed. You But I liked how the intensity increased as time passed like the ending line. A piece of advice with the intensity though: if you're going to pick it up, use new, exciting adjectives that get "higher" up as you push through the poem. You repeated "waiting" some times. Also, you can explain more about her "love" or "obsession." Other then that, it's splendid!

Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider
May the dragon always ride on the winds of time

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 pm
Silverdragon150 says...

I was glad to read this. It's short, true, but it's okay- it's simple, and could be made into something longer and stronger but doesn't have to be. I like how you stated the seasons before their sections, when you repeated that it seemed to flow pretty well. I liked the imagery you used, talking about things that pertained to each season- the dancing leaves, the blinding snow, flowers blossoming. Maybe you could also put something like that into the Summer section and make it exactly twice as long as the others, or not, as it's fine how it is. Either way, it's a nice poem, and I like the feel at the end. Keep writing!
something something dragons something something open to conversation
Been quiet for a couple years, we'll see how this one goes.

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost