The Cloud of Loveliness

4 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1527
Reviews 6
All around you words will fly,
Screaming LOVE LOVE and shoot !chut!
right into your heart

Just below you will see people thrashing by,
Hawking MOVE MOVE and smack !thwap!
right into your face

Swimming on your feet will be the fishes of the sky,
Glupping ROUND and ROUND and they slip !slide!
in dizzy little circles

Just to your left, I will be smiling shy,
Craving MORE MORE as I grab !take!
your hand into mine

Just to your right, you will give a little sigh
Thinking YES YES whilst the sweeties march !MARCH!
wondering right on through

Right there inside you, you will find what you covet.

Here’s just a little something for you to FLOAT on whenever you feel the need.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 34
I found the sound effect things pretty cool but I didn't know what they were...they should have been in parathensises (or however it's spelled) or something.
"In YOUR Indo"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 23
AsxLoversxGo wrote:I found the sound effect things pretty cool but I didn't know what they were...they should have been in parathensises (or however it's spelled) or something.

I kinda of agree, but the poem itself was good. It was dramatic.
Ghosts always float through your mind; but they stay longer than necessary. Like my thoughts.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14356
Reviews 199
What is this?

Are you like some poet or something because this was great! I mean you may have actually changed my opinion on poetry from being the lame thing I like to think it as. But that is only because I cannot do it and anything I cannot do is lame...But as I said before, you have changed my opinion.

I love the way you used drama to bring out the message you're trying to get across. And I mean for once in my darn flippin's life I get the message from a poem. And trust me, that is a big feat because golly, God knows I do not get poetry. Great job.

I cannot really help you in reviewing this as I do not even know what a stanza is, but I can only tell you how much I enjoyed this. And I really did enjoy this peice.

~Apple.
I spy!



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle