First off I looooove your avatar! Next, I really like this, but there's not much for me to correct because it's so short. Maybe make it longer? But I can feel the emotion you put into this, maybe it runs deeper? Maybe even a story you'd like to share?
-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™
Thanks so much for the review and advice. I really appreciate getting feedback on my work, because I don't often get other people's opinions. I usually just have to judge it myself, which doesn't work very well. You're right that it is really short and probably could be longer, but I guess I can't really think of what else to say.
There's not much of a STORY, so to speak, at least not one that is very interesting. Rather, this poem is just about three people. The boy that I have loved for five years of my life, the girl that he loves, and then me. A very common tale, I know.
Maybe I'll tell the story in another poem...i don't know. But thank you anyways for the review, I was so excited when I saw that someone had commented.
"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." ~ the catcher in the rye
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders