"Ray of Sunshine"

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 14
You rise up everyday.
Sometimes you are covered by a dark, dreary cloud,
others, you just shine.

At night, when I am alone with the moon,
darkness and pain are my blanket.
A false comfort compared to you.

And when I stare at my enemy on the wall,
I drown in the constant Tick-tock... Tick-tock...
Tick-tock... Tick-tock

I am awaiting you dawn.
I am certain you will come.
Brightening my heart with your Ray of Hope.
Lucy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 317
how do you do this? consistently write awesome poems. i just love your work.
i have to wait for the writers bug to bite.

i really like the how you discribed the blanket as something sad.
again i loved reading your poems. thanks for letting me know you posted this.
kim



What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus