Someone loves you

16 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 75
UPDATE: I have just updated this poem big time....hopefully it's better. I tried my hardest as I really love this one. I removed one of the corus lines and added a verse to brighten it up a bit.
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate