Well, thank you all; I forgot all about this little piece (an interesting one to come back to...), so ta muchly for taking the time to read it. Appriciated.
I like it. A lot. There really isn't anything I can think of changing. It was short and sweet. Kinda reminded me of Emily Dickinson because of how short and to the point it was. Good job!
“Clementine: This is it, Joel. It’s going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.”
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-
i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us) — Avian