paper your walls with my degree
until you float away with me

It’s like I said
you’re stuck in my head

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 am
Picklesole says...

Hey... I will admit, I had to read the first stanza a couple times because of the nonsensical second line but it makes sense after you read the rest of it.

Girl interrupted when you erupted
they said you self destructed
if only for a minute
bet it felt longer while you were in it

Other than the rythem, this stanza didn't really match the rest of the poem, so I would advise revising it somehow to make it more related.

paper your walls with my degree

I'm sorry but I just don't get this line. Am I just out of the loop or do you know what I mean? I get the message, just not the words.

That's it! Overall I did like this poem! It's different, and different is good! So, I bid you aduo. (I'm pretty sure I just butchered that word but oh well.)

-Picklesole :D

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 am
Still says...

Thanks for the review. I was pretty sure it wouldn't make much sense to anyone at all. It was fun to write and I hope it was fun to read. The only explanation I can offer is guy loves girl because of who he is when he is with her, but she isn't ready for a relationship because of past heartbreak and poor choices. Every time and each way he tries to get her attention is refused so he gets obssessed. He tries to be in her background so she might notice him and his achievements but in the end proves her right for ignoring him in the first place. It was really all in fun. Thanks again for your suggestions and taking the time to offer encouragement. You've got me thinking about how to make it something more people might relate to.

I don't do time.
— Liberty