z

Young Writers Society

Alien

On a scale of 1-20, how good is this poem?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:53 pm

1-5
No votes
6-10
No votes
11-15
100%
16-20
No votes

Total votes : 1

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:53 pm
Sophie says...

[pre]Dark and mysterious stranger, Walk my way, Tell me something, But tell me nothing, To give you away. I’ll know I’ll want you. And you’ll know it too. But I won’t know you. And you’ll know me too well. So, my tall dark stranger, Wrap me in your mystery, Hook me, but don’t keep me. Use me, but don't hurt me. Drown me in secrecy. Explore my mind, And touch my soul. Lick my heart. And leave me cold. Take me, if only for one day. And take me to your lair. Kiss me till I choke, And put knots in my hair. I’ll wait forever for your return, And my heart will bleed ‘til dry. And I’ll weep the years away. And in the end I’ll die. So, my tall dark stranger, Wrap me in your mystery, Hook me but don’t keep me. Use me but don't hurt me. Drown me in secrecy.[/pre]

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:27 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Why'd you post this two times, Sophie? You only need one. You should delete this thread, but I guess its a bit different due that it is in paragraph form. Well, you do whatever you want....
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:34 pm
hekategirl says...

Why did you post this twice???? *scratches head*

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson