z

Young Writers Society

Seen by the eyes

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 am
lili6532 says...

And we must praise ourselves when we

And all three of these cities offer their own unique version of smoky mountain charm and Outlets pandora bracelet flare. And the reason why women put a line on their eyes in the first place is to enhance the eyes and give them more emphasis. The properly fitting pfds are also important so as to remain secure against the Wholesale sunglasses gray body and promote easy movement. And the process goes on forever until someone finds out the problem and Carrera sunglasses works to get it resolved. The when choosing the method of meditation, always keep in mind that you should feel comfortable when you are meditating. Of the top has short sleeves which are regarded slightly more elegant than other types of Chanel purses men's casual clothes. The Louis vuitton handbags due to inflammation, the affected area of the gums will also bleed easily during brushing or flossing. In so putting up an impression this way requires someone to look more professional in his suits. And these categories are typically referred to as qualified, mid qualified and non qualified. The more symbolically, the magnificent lotus flower flourishes most when it rises from the muddiest of swamps. The Where to buy ugg store agile provides its clients with frequent opportunities to provide feedback at the end of an iteration. To you want to look for areas where broken rock from softball sized rocks to Pandora charm bracelets large boulder comes together. And if your pc is sluggish, check your task manager ctrl alt del in window and Ugg on sale see what is running.

532 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 532
Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 pm
GeeLyria says...

Mathew!!

Yay! Glad you're writing a Christian poem. Very, very true what you're saying. Although, talking about poetry, the fact that you said: "Beauty is seen by the eyes, Eyes that see the flesh." twice, makes me tilt my head and well... it makes me expect more of the poem. I'd find a way to say it again in other words, because I understand that you want to emphasize that, but when you repeat the same lines like that, it kind of sounds... not that creative. xD But other than that, this is great. You're an awesome writer and glad you use your talent to express a point like that one up there. Good job!

~Solly<3
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego

"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)