I dare you to move I dare you to move I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor I dare you to move I dare you to move Like today never happened Today never happened... Before. ---Dare you to move by, Switchfoot---
AWESOMENESS! There are a few grammer issues, ones which have been mentioned in earlier replies (☻). I loved the reptition and how it all seemed to connect back to the Beach. How you described the waves was amazing, and I loved the metaphors you used. The last stanza was kind of weird, but in a good way, like I've never really thought about waves like that poetically before. Overall, it was amazing. I ♥♥♥ it! ♦allikat98♦
"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'" — Suzanne Rivard