sum quod eris

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 112
Woah. I read anything this good on this site in my short time of being here.
I loved the long lines, but short stanzas.
This poem flowed really well.
You have a stunning vocabulary and have used it well. I don't really know what else to say =/

I loved this line:

spend on a wide choice of wallpaper
to brighten no choice of walls.


Yeah...this is a terrible critque I know but I really can't think of any words to describe the poem.

Oh and I loved the Latin title.

~Ferris AKA Tara~
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Ouch. No need to beat around the bush, Brad -- "the knife so poised and steady to the throats of the ones I love." The language was somehow both elegant and brutal. I felt like I was the person that had wronged you completely when I read this. Pretty damn good. Classic Brad, I might say. I've missed your poems like this.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena