z

Young Writers Society

this is the last poem i'll be writing

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:38 pm
Sam says...

WHY DO YOU WANT TO QUIT?

this was perhaps the best poem you've written, except for the last one you wrote and said it was soooo bad. right. and the one you IMed to me. Yeah, those were so bad I printed them out and i stuck them in my locker. Those were so bad I had several lines branded into my mind forever and...

If they were so bad, why did I turn into a complete stalker maniac over them?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:11 pm
faith says...

quit sulking brad, you're not that bad and you know it.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:06 am
niteowl says...

you're so good, Brad, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA QUIT?!?!?

And besides, look at me. I haven't written anything for a while, yet I'm still on here chatting away. You don't have to leave the site.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:01 am
hekategirl says...

What!!??? this is great!!! and so are allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of your other poems you write!!! I don't see why you think your bad because your NOT! :-)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:00 am
Crysi says...

Brad, you're always hard on yourself!! You put down your looks and now your poetry. Stop being so damn BLIND! I'll be blunt here. You write the best damn poetry I've ever read. It's so powerful!! I hate when you put yourself down like this. You just don't see how awesome you really are..
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:16 pm
Tara says...

Brad, I told you before it's an artist's slump. We all go through them. We love you, and the site is a little...well, I'll say it, boring without you. This Poem is amazing. I'm not just saying that to make you stay, I'm being honest. It's my favorite out of yours so far. If you feel you need to leave then do so, but please, PLEASE come back. Wewant you here, or even more so, we need you here!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:26 pm
Misty says...

you know you rock so quit putting yourself down. I have just about all of your poetry memorized and posted on my locker. It's beautiful. if i could write this way I wouldn't put myself down.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:22 am
Elizabeth says...

You're a very great poet Brad. But I can't stop you from going. Good luck and I hope you feel better about your talents. This was a lovely last piece.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:28 pm
Chevy says...

I know everyone's telling you, you don't need to stop, and how much of a great poet you are. Not saying that you aren't a great poet, but I am getting ready to say the exact opposite. A contrite spirit was born within me--I can't help it,lol.
Anyway, yes, you are a good poet but I had to stop writing for awhile. From August to October, I didn't even keep a diary which I have been doing since I was eight years old. And to tell you the truth, it helped me in my writing awhole lot. Sometimes you have to resign for awhile and just have the time to think--rejuvenate. Refresh your writing style. Someone told me this once, and I didn't believe them but I'm learning now that it's not as crazy as it sounds. So, as for me, unlike all the others who are having nervous breakdowns, overdoing it with all the "!!!!!!!!!!" and abusing the capital letters (which I hate), I am applauding you on leaving for awhile.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe