z

Young Writers Society

Twilight "Eclipse" fanfic of Rosalie's story to Bella

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 am
Pinktoes says...

So, this is my beforehand writing of it from Rosalie's point of veiw. Its my first attempt at writing fanfic, sorry if I suck haha

As soon as Alice left to go pick up the ungrateful loser of a girl who Edward liked, I locked myself in my room and swore that I would try to scare her away. I would put a little truth on the story I would tell her of course, so I decided to base my story around how if I wanted to, I would be dead and gone by now. Preferably with lots of stalkers watching my gorgeousness. As soon as I heard the front door slam, I also heard Esme squeal with disgusting excitement.
“I’m going to pick up Italian food real fast, okay Rose,” she called up, not waiting for my reply. Of course, nobody cared about what I thought. I was expected to linger in the background of this happy little human fest, forget my desire to run away and also forget that I was jealous that Edward didn’t choose me as his wife or whatever. I would’ve turned him down, of course, but I desperately wanted him to love me for the sole reason that I wasn’t used to the lack of attention. So, I rolled my eyes and forced myself to go and sit on the couch. I could hear Alice too, practically dancing with excitement of having Bella over. I had even seen her looking up slumber party things to do, such as painting her nails and staying up late. I suggested we just run her up to the roof and ask her if she can see Edward from there. Then, knowing Bella, she would be all “ohhh my goshh, I just loooove Edward and I wanna be a vampire!” so then we either eat her or push her off of the house. Upon hearing my plan, Alice just scowled and was all “I want her to enjoy this!” Please. I know that Alice is only in it for the car. I heard Esme return, and Bella and Alice went to eat her Italian food. They then continued the list, with movies and toenail painting. I then decided to spring my scare away Bella story when she was just falling asleep. I knew I could either go with the creepy approach (first smiling, and upon first comment state that I killed like, 10 bitches with these pearly whites) or be all “yeah, I’m just really sad because I’m super pretty and no-body recognizes that (they don’t)…” I decided to make my story like a fairy-tale, with the loser prince and all. His name was to be Prince Royce, and he was to be a lazy drunk. There would also be a best friend…Vera. So Vera would marry some guy at 17 and be all happy with him, meanwhile I would deal with my drunk. I knew this was the time to also explain a few things that might be unclear, such as my marriage to the loaf head Emmet, with the bedroom eyes. Oh, gosh I hate him so much. So, Vera’s child would remind me of Emmet. That seemed to work. Memorizing my vague, tragic story line in which I end up killing Royce and all of his friends, I stepped lightly up to Bella’s room, knocking on her door.
“What, Alice?” Bella hissed. I took a deep breath and tried not to giggle as I put on the most angelic face that I could.
“It’s me,” I said softly, opening the door enough so that Bella could see my glamorous body in light of the full moon that was streaming through the window. “Can I come in?”

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson