z

Young Writers Society

Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm
joickjonas2118 says...

Hello! I actually haven't finished the series--I'm on Catching Fire--but the way you wrote this made it very easy to understand what I missed. I'm impressed. Nice work! I say that after reading all the ways that you can improve from other people, this piece will be practially perfect. Like my writing teacher Mrs. Yattoni says, "Writing is never finished. There's always more that can make it better."

Happy writing!
-Lauren
~Lauren

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun May 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Sunshine says...

Oh wow, it's been a while since I've checked these and I have a bunch more reviews! Ok time for a double thank you! I appreciate all the >helpful< reviews! Maybe it's time for me to look over it again and give more Peeta a few lines!

Jas~ Thanks for giving your opinion and trust me, if it were Peeta I would have given him a happy ending in this fanfic. I just wanted the left over member of the love triangle to find happy ending.

THANK YOU!!!! I appreciate it to no ends! It was also nice to be featured for a few days. Haha.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 am
Jade1218THGfan says...

I loved this. Of course i'm a HUGE Hunger Games fan and I have always wondered what happened to Gale afterwards. I was extremely mad to see Gale leave since he has known Katniss for a long time. I liked this story because everything seems like it might happen in the real bok. My main problem is not totally bad, but if I was Peeta I honestly would not sit there quietly and think Oh Gale my fiancee's best friend that she hates is taking over my wedding I think i'll just sit and watch this reality t.v moment and not say a word ok I had to put that there because it sounded funny ( then again I think things are funny that no one else does so..)
I've been stranded on a lonely street got lost in the shadows fell hard in the battle.
My Heart Beats for Love
-- Miley Cyrus

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 pm
PixieStix says...

Its very vey good. i think thats a really good story keep it up!!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Sionarama says...

Yay! Go Gale and Delly!
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 pm
IsaacBarlow says...

Wow...there are so many reviews I doubt this will ever get read...but I thought it was good. No, excellent. I thought characters were well maintained, I liked the way you stuck to the same writing style, and even kept to the same present tense writing strategy. This piece was absolutely genious, in fact, I liked this ending better than the way Mockingjay ended, I wish that she could have put this very story at the end, then I would like the book ALOT more. Haha, Delly....I never would have guessed...

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:11 pm
AliyahPillage says...

I loved the hunger games so naturally I would love this, you did a great job. I hope you keep them coming.
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Jessicarlie Love

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 am
penguinduan1 says...

The last sentence was... nice. :) I'm such a Hunger Games geek :"But there are worse games to play."

I like it.

I hated hated hated hated (and still hate) Gale. But this, this was softened the hard edges of hatred. Thank you. :) I love it.
ALL HAIL ATHENA!

"If you are mad at someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Anonymous (I forgot)

you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes