z

Young Writers Society

Christmas with the Cullens part 3

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 am
View Likes
Celticmusicgirl says...

Padraic and I with one look know who should go.
"Padraic you should go. You've always wanted to visit Alaska."
"Alanna, are you sure? We've never been apart more than a couple of weeks." Padraic looks at me, concern in his dark green eyes. Strangely then, I feel a sense of peace and calm swirl about me soothing my fears.
"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be fine here."
"ok."
"Alright. Padraic, I'm sure you'll love living in Alaska with us." Tanya smiles gently.
"Sure."
A few days later, the Denalis and Padraic prepare to leave. The Denalis talk with the Cullens while I help Padraic pack while fighting the urge to demand that he stay here with me. As much as I want him to stay, I know it would be good for both of us if he goes to Alaska with the Denalis. I know that we cannot always stay together. I start to get a little panicked as we finish packing his stuff and head downstairs, but I keep it well hidden.
As we approach the foot of the stairs, I feel Jasper calming me. Knowing it would do no good to fight it, I accept it with a weak smile in his direction. Jasper smiles back approvingly.
"Padraic, do you have everything?" Carlisle asks, with a warm smile.
"Yes Carlisle, I think we got everything. Thanks."
The Cullens and I walk outside to say goodbye to the Denalis and Padraic.
"I'll miss you Padraic. Be sure you call soon, ok?"
"Right. I'll miss you too." Padraic embraces me in a gentle hug and whispers in my ear "Siochan leat*"
"Gurab amhlaidh duit, Padraic**" I hug him back quickly and then go to Edward's side.
* Peace be with you.
** Same to you.
Last edited by Celticmusicgirl on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm
hockeyfan87 says...

Celticmusicgirl wrote:Padraic and I with one look knowknew who should go.
"Padraic you should go. You've always wanted to visit Alaska."
"Bridgid, are you sure? We've never been apart more than a couple of weeks." Padraic looks at me, concern in his dark green eyes. Strangely then, I feel a sense of peace and calm swirl about me soothing my fears.
"Yeah, don't worry. I'll be fine here."
"ok."
"Alright. Padraic, I'm sure you'll love living in Alaska with us." Tanya smiles gently.
"Sure."
A few days later, the Denalis and Padraic prepare to leave. The Denalis talk with the Cullens while I help Padraic pack while fighting the urge to demand that he stay here with me. As much as I want him to stay, I know it would be good for both of us if he goes to Alaska with the Denalis. I know that we cannot always stay together. I start to get a little panicked as we finish packing his stuff and head downstairs, but I keep it well hidden.
As we approach the foot of the stairs, I feel Jasper calming me. Knowing it would do no good to fight it, I accept it with a weak smile in his direction. Jasper smiles back approvingly.
"Padraic, do you have everything?" Carlisle asks commawith a warm smile.
"Yes Carlisle, I think we got everything. Thanks."
The Cullens and I walk outside to say goodbye to the Denalis and Padraic.
"I'll miss you Padraic. Be sure you call soon, ok?"
"Right. I'll miss you too." Padraic embraces me in a gentle hug and whispers in my ear "Siochan leat*"
"Gurab amhlaidh duit, Padraic**" I hug him back quickly and then go to Edward's side.
* Peace be with you.
** Same to you.
when you grow up you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair and isnt wearing a black cape and easy to spot Lots of Love Jenn

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm
BubbleGirl says...

Hiya, Celtic!
Interesting so far! I am wondering why Padraic decided to go with the Denalis, but maybe that will be explained in the next part. I'm going to go read it now! :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong