z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:07 pm
MissMadHatter says...

Wicked. I loved it. "Voldie" is classic and its funny how you just decided to throw Hermione in at the end! I love writing parody like stories like this. ;oD
~Trovare un amico e` trovare un tesoro~

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm
Funkymomo says...

Hermoine not Hermonie .
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Sierra says...

This is weird. I like it :)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am
xwritingprincess21x says...

Hahah the cookie idea is hilarious...and i love "voldie"

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 am
BubbleGirl says...

Hee hee! Your title cracked me up! And the rest of it was pretty funny, too! I particularly liked the whole 'Voldie' thing! :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 pm
DreamingOutloud says...

This story is as cute as can be. I loved the epic fight over the cookie.
"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too." - P.S. I Love You

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Alpha says...

Cute! Though the weak points are already pointed out by others.
We'll all be waiting for another episode!

Reviews: 3
Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 am
Michelle says...

I had the idea!! (;
Hope you like my 'Books'!
Kocham Cie(:
-Michelle

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm
jessig833 says...

Wow this was nice and creative..you nwon't expect that to happen but there are some Questions

Where did the girl come from?

How did she get there?

Just the simple stuff But overall you did a great job but this was something I bet everyone enjoyed I know I did I hope to see more of your work around and you can check out mine if you have time. and review me too...see you around ****JessiG833****

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 pm
armstronge says...

This is kind of random. The ending is kind of rushed. Also, Hermione doesn't like Harry, she likes Ron. It's a very funny story! I like it! Its a little weird how Voldemort would have a cookie, but that's what's so funny about it!

It's great! :D
“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world”

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm
lovestowrite says...

Hey,
This is one of thee funniest stories I've read on this site. I especially loved the bits when Harry and Voldemort were talking because what they said was so obvious. There were some spelling and grammer mistakes, but everyone else has pointed thse out. Also, the ending could have been a little more descriptive, and there could have been a bit more speech between Harry and Hermione, but all in all it was a great, funny story!
'But I don't want to survive, I want to live.'
-WALLE

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

This is one of the funniest stories on the site in my opinion. Although you did seem to rush the ending a little bit. You never said how Harry got the cookie. And when did Hermione come into the story? And you never said who won the fight over the cookie. But other than that the story is hilarious. Fix this and you'll have a great story.

Tyler.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

Random avatar

Reviews: 19
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm
Echo090 says...

kind of bring back the early moments of harry potter when it was all not about fighting

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 am
Ryanator96 says...

HAHAHAH! THanks for a good laugh, my friend ;)

Great idea to incorporate humour into such a serious storyline, genius! All of the noticable mistakes and typos have already been pointed out in previous reviews, but I just had to give you guys a pat on the back for this *pats on backs*. Only suggestion would be listen to many of the other reviewers and extend it to include Hermione's entrance, it's a little rushed there. Other than that, great idea, and keep up the good work!

>>>Ryan<<<
The future ain't what it used to be.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:37 pm
Chelsea4827 says...

Hello, It was good

One thing...

he asked calmly even though the pain surged through his whole entire body.

Entire should have an e on the end.
In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. -- Blaise Pascal

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk