z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Nike says...

I typed this with my friends as a joke! Comment please.

Harry Potter was in the forbidden forest looking for his beloved, Hermonie. He heard someone walking behind him.
Crack, some leaves crunched under his feet. He turned around and felt a surge of pain run down his scar.
A black shadow flew up to him and the pain got stronger.

"Hello Potter," Lord Voldemort said.

"Go away!" Harry Yelled.

The pain was intense, like getting stabbed five times in the heart. The wind rustled through the trees.

Voldemort was holding something. Harry looked closer at it.
It was a cookie.
Harry's stomach growled.
He hadn't eaten for hours, he was looking for Hermonie.

"Now, Voldemort, why do you have a cookie?" he asked calmly even though the pain surged through his whole entir body.

"To eat," he whispered.

"Give me it." Harry demanded.

"No," Voldie hissed.

Harry pulled out his wand as Voldie did. They fought for the cookie with many spells.

"Expeliarmus!" Voldie yelled.

"Stupify!" Harry yelled.

This went on for several hours...
In three hours Harry ate the cookie and had Hermonie at his side. During the wand fight Hermonie came to Harry, the sparks from the wands helped her get to them.

"You're my hero!" Hermonie said.
Last edited by Nike on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am
MilkNCookies says...

He! That's funniez!
Nike wrote:I typed this with my friends as a joke! Comment please.

Harry Potter was in the forbiden forest looking for his belowedBelowed? Do you mean bethrothed?, Hermonie. He heard someone walking behind him.

Crack, some leaves crunched under his feet. He turned around and felt a surge of pain run down his scar.

"Go Aaway!" Harry Yelled.

The pain was intenceIntense?, like getting stabbed five times in the heart. The wind rustled through the trees.

It was a cookie.
Harry's stomach growled.
He hasn't eaten for hours, he was looking for Hermonie.

"Now, Voldemort, why do you have a cookie?" he asked camley even though the pain surged through his whole entire body.

"To eat," he whispered.

enter button here"Give me it." Harry demanded.

"No," Voldie hissed.

Harry pulled out his wand as Voldie did. They fought for the cookie with many spells.
In 3 hours Harry ate the cookie and had Hermonie at his side.

That's a clever ending. All around a cute short story!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am
Mickeystwin33 says...

That is hilrous. (Sorry the spellcheck's not working) I thought it was really cute and funny. Though it would be nice to know how Hermonie showed up at the end, but other then that it was very funny.
I may not be the brightest crayon in the box. I might not be the prettiest, shiniest or favorite. I might not be anything to anyone, but yet I'm still in the box.

There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in. - Chris Colfer

I love you all, and thank you for reading my posts

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 am
NoSleepNoDreams says...

Hey! Okay, pretty much love this. Firstly, It contains relation to harry potter and ties in a cookie. How much better can it get? Maybe if it had unicorns...just throwing out an idea :P Anyway, time for the review. MilkNCookies, got a lot, but I noticed a few other things also.
forbiden forest

forbiden should actually be forbidden, two b's.
"Hello Potter,"

There should be a comma after Hello.
The pain was intence, like getting stabbed five times in the heart. The wind rustled through the trees.

The part in bold seemed a bit random, first it's about being in terrible pain, and then you mention the trees rustling? You might want to change that.
He hasn't eaten for hours

I believe "hasn't" should be hadn't
he was looking for Hermonie.

I think instead it should be, he had been
In 3 hours

In any story, unless the number is super long or is a year, be prepared to right out numbers. So, make 3, three.

Anyway, loved it! Hope you keep writing funny stuff like this!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

Um... This was really funny but how in the world did Herminoe randomly show up? Elongate this part! What kind of spells? More examples. Seems a bit short and rushed. Is belowed supposed to be beloved? Why was he in pain? Make it a little longer and you've got a great story!!!!

Spell ideas: Mycookieuseverentence, Starvantion, and Gimmeacookie.
You can see what they mean by the names. Good luck!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am
Celticmusicgirl says...

LOl this is cute as can be but I agree with the others. As far as errors they have pointed them all out and well it would be just a bit less confusing if you could lengthen it add some detail and excitement. It wasn't bad don't get me wrong. It is an excellent story it just needs a little bit of work as far as detailing to really give the reader some excitement. It would make it funnier. All in all, Absolutely wonderful story. My advice: detail. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or comments.
Maith adh,
Celtic
"No life is forever. We found and fought here. We loved and died here... The crops whither and the bones of hunger walk the sunken roads... The land has failed us... In dance and song we gift and mourn our children. They carry us over the ocean in dance and song.
-American Wake by Riverdance

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 pm
BlondieMissyAngel says...

hey Nike,
looking for his belowed, Hermonie.
I think you mean "beloved"
He hasn't eaten for hours,
because you were working in past tense before this should read, "He hadn't eaten in hours."
entir body.
spelling mistake! entire
In 3 hours Harry ate the cookie and had Hermonie at his side.
sould read, "Three hours later Harry munched on the cookie and had Hermioneby his side."
"You're my hero!" Hermonie said
you could say that she "exclaimed" also you keep spelling Hermione incorrectly. lol
other than that it's cute!
Regards
~Missy~
Going down a rabbit hole, get away from all we know!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm
Crimsona says...

Very cute story and made my day. :) Really good apart from the spelling mistakes pointed out by BlondieMissyAngel. Keep writing because this is great! ;)
~Crim
Avatar (c) to Thalia - A great friend of mine

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 pm
rumblythunderxox says...

What a cute story! I just saw Harry Potter last night, so this was just what i needed!
Write with your heart first
then with your head

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm
MadameLuxestrange says...

Hiya! This was HILARIOUS! Now, grammar and spelling= red, word choice=purple, and my comments and suggestions=blue.

Nike wrote:I typed this with my friends as a joke! Comment please.

Harry Potter was in the forbidden forest looking for his beloved, Hermonie. He heard someone walking behind him.
CrackI would italicize this word, some leaves crunched under his feet. He turned around and felt a surge of pain run down his scar.

"Hello, Potter," Lord Voldemort said.

"Go away!" Harry yelled.

The pain was intense, like getting stabbed five times in the heart. The wind rustled through the trees.

It was a cookie.
Harry's stomach growled.
He hadn't eaten for hours,make this either a semicolon or take out the comma and put in because he was looking for Hermonie.

"Now, Voldemort, why do you have a cookie?" he asked calmly even though the pain surged through his whole entire body.

"To eat," he whispered.

"Give me it!" Harry demanded.

"No," Voldie hissed.

"Expeliarmus!" Voldie yelled.

"Stupify!" Harry yelled.

In three hours Harry ate the cookie and had Hermonie at his side. During the wand fight Hermonie came to Harry, the sparks from the wands helped her get to them.

Most of the issues in this were grammatical and it was awesome! The only thing I thought was weird was that you used Hermoine instead of Ginny, but that's the beauty of fanfiction: you can do whatever the hell you want!

~Luxy :-D
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm
MysticalBlood says...

Haha omg. I think everything has been said but lol this was VERY funny and random. xD
I LOVE IT. Keep up the... amazingly short and funny stories.
Also, don't over do the short sentence tactic, it gets a bit annoying. :)
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:54 pm
Eavn says...

LOL that s was hilarious im a die hard harry potter fan and i thought i would be hurt by things making fun of them but i actually didnt mind no better i really like it PS could you please review the first chapter to my book the zenith

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 pm
twiggers says...

"Go away!" Harry Yyelled.

The pain was intense, like getting stabbed five times in the heart. ouch!! The wind rustled through the trees.

It was a cookie. This is hilarious! Probably the best part of the story. I love it!!

Harry's stomach growled.

He hadn't eaten for hours, he was looking for Hermonie.

"Now, Voldemort, why do you have a cookie?" he asked calmly even though the pain surged through his whole entir SPELLING!! entire, please!! body.

"To eat," he whispered. I cracked up at this part. It's so dumb!!

"Give me it." Harry demanded.

"No," Voldie hissed.

"Expeliarmous!" Voldie yelled.

"Stupify!" Harry yelled.

In three hours God, Harrys a slow eater... or didi you mean 3 hours later?? Harry ate the cookie and had Hermonie at his side. During the wand fight Hermonie came to Harry, the sparks from the wands helped her get to them.

"You're my hero!" Hermonie said. exclaimed or screeched would fit better in there.

I love it!! Harry Potter rox all the way!! This was absolutly hilarious!!

~Tee
Pa-pa-paastaa! Roma-tomay-tahh! Garlic, oo la la! I'm so delicious!
*Courtesy to Annoying Orange*

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 pm
jedigeek says...

that was cute and funny aside from the speling and little grammer it sounds like something I woould write if I got bored
:)
Having friend is like peeing your pants, every one can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm
jedigeek says...

that was funny an cute :)
Having friend is like peeing your pants, every one can see it but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb